What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Lot of snow these past few days making any outdoor shots dull and problematic-featureless white blanket and grey sky. It's also -14c just now so another reason for hibernating indoors :D Daylight is picking up though and Kaamos ended in Lapland some days ago-the eternal night, no daylight between mid Nov to mid Jan :eek:

Time for colour then :D CASE Mini Copperlock from 98 in some nice dark Redbone and glasshouse tomatoes. To be used lated in Pasta with shallot, basil, parsley , horseradish cream cheese and smoked salmon :thumbsup: Never understood why CASE call it Mini? Same with their Mini Trapper, these are decent 3.5" types, the full size Copperlock is a bit too long and skinny for my liking, great lockup on these knives, no play at all:) Let's savour the week-end!

USIm1Mx.jpg

These knives are courtesy of our friend @paulhilborn :thumbsup::thumbsup: Paul gifted me with a Case Stockman and also RR Canoe two great little knives!
I am overwhelmed with Pauls generosity thank you very much, my friend. Oh yeah, Pauls from North Dakota. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D
View attachment 1061165

Very nice Dave, Paul is a great guy :) :thumbsup:

Lot of snow these past few days making any outdoor shots dull and problematic-featureless white blanket and grey sky. It's also -14c just now so another reason for hibernating indoors :D Daylight is picking up though and Kaamos ended in Lapland some days ago-the eternal night, no daylight between mid Nov to mid Jan :eek:

Time for colour then :D CASE Mini Copperlock from 98 in some nice dark Redbone and glasshouse tomatoes. To be used lated in Pasta with shallot, basil, parsley , horseradish cream cheese and smoked salmon :thumbsup: Never understood why CASE call it Mini? Same with their Mini Trapper, these are decent 3.5" types, the full size Copperlock is a bit too long and skinny for my liking, great lockup on these knives, no play at all:) Let's savour the week-end!

USIm1Mx.jpg
Sounds delicious ! Great photo and knife.

Playing with the band in an old barn tonight, so I don’t care how cold it is~ it’s gonna be a great day!:)

Sure are some fine carry pieces being shown hereabouts, old and new. I decided that my BF Buck would be my last knife purchase for awhile, at least until I meet up with @Old Engineer at the Badger Knife Show.:cool:
I can’t get enough, but I have too many.
View attachment 1061207 WWII era Camillus TL 29 and ‘18 BF Buck...

Great pics of a fine-looking knife :thumbsup:

I think my neighbours must have heard me cackling at that! :D :thumbsup:

Beautiful baguettes, and a lovely knife too :) :thumbsup:

That's a stunning Barlow Dylan, and I love the luminescent horn on your Lambsfoot my friend :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone has a smashing weekend :) Here's me today :thumbsup:

SBxWdG6.jpg

Wxbye7a.jpg

9Gno4jm.jpg
Cool Boker and friends :cool::thumbsup:

Back