What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Carrying these two today #54 Harness Jack and a #72

The handles on the #54 were a bit lacking in color, kind of a honey tone. I decided to order some potassium permanganate and give it a try, Pretty pleased with the results.

lQiUbKh.jpg
Looks like a good alternative to mixing up Rit dyes!

That 72 is incredible.

Thank you very much Paul . It is still too cool here to put any seeds into the ground here IMO , even though a lot of the farmers have done some planting . My Nancy did plant some Cabbage yesterday and we have a few seeds in our covered Patio Raised Garden . Did you get any of that big snow that Minnesota got ???

Harry
No THANK GOODNESS Harry, the snow went up Northern MN to Duluth (sorry Duluth) 10+ Inches!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Enzo Elver.

Og4Yk2P.jpg

efqT4MW.jpg

I'm still fixed on fixed blade carry so I'm totin' this Schrade SC501 (1979) clad in scrimshawed white Delrin and a Western States Cutlery Co. (1911-1951) shadow senator pen clad in yellow "cracked ice" celluloid.

rrmiWFm.jpg

7FoNira.jpg

- Stuart

Fantastic fixed blades :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

These two for me today, Happy Friday!

dYK6fAI.jpg

Love this picture. Makes me wish I was fishing and camping. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Well said, Rachel. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks John, I wish I was too :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning All
This should be a good pairing today...

That's a GREAT pairing my friend :thumbsup:

As is that Jeff :thumbsup:

I'm carrying my red cross Pioneer again today, along with the new saddelhorn trapper.

wDCzVNUh.jpg

I like that Saddlehorn Trapper Buzz, and your Pioneer of course :) :thumbsup:

Cool pic :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. Your piano keys are lovely and I always enjoy the tea brewing shots in the wild. :)

Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

Very classy Dwight :thumbsup:

Very nice Dave :) :thumbsup:

Fantastic fixed blades :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

These two for me today, Happy Friday!

dYK6fAI.jpg

Thanks Tom, I'd carry a fixed-blade every day (as I did in the past) if our knife laws hadn't got so stupid o_O Got some work to do out in the garden this evening, so I'm carrying this Mini-Skrama :thumbsup:

nhhom9E.jpg

Schrade sleeveboard

A beauty Nick :thumbsup:

Go big or go home! I'm kicking my fixed blade fixation up a notch today: a Kershaw model 1085 Diskin Hunter in Sandvik 14C28N (1916) and G10, and a suitably sized belt companion, a Case 6265 Folding Hunter (2013) in Tru-Sharp stainless and rosewood.

TPsrBv9.jpg

tItRLQE.jpg

I'm hanging this carabiner (and Vic Spartan) on a handy little loop stitched into the waist band of my work shorts. I'm trusting my light weight rigger's belt to hold everything together and my shorts UP. If not, my weekly gab session with my buddies at our regular spot for libations this afternoon could be "revealing".

NmSqQYJ.jpg

I didn't notice, until I posted this picture, that the date on my watch was a day behind. Fixed now.

- Stuart

Back