What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

AUrtGoy.jpg

Peregrin Peregrin Thanks Gary. And since it was already used when I got, there was no hesitancy to keep using it.
That AG Russell pinched peanut is one of his best.
I feel the same way about the Lloyd Shadow I picked up from the Exchange. It didn't cost a lot, it's a great knife and I'm not afraid to use it.
I do like the Russell Pinched Peanut. They hit it out of the park when they had this one built.

Great picture of that Pinched Peanut, Dwight! If I didn't already have one I'd be ordering one right now!

4068DA3E-1715-4464-84B3-8251A7306F34.jpeg 0DC5B1F1-A3B7-43AE-8C00-3669846660C8.jpeg Happy Mothers Day

Kids came over yesterday for Mothers Day so I escaped to the basement for a few hours to finish this. Still have hand polishing to go but I’ll carry this to the plant nursery to get my wife a few plants for today.

This is a 4” Mora Carbon blade set in Lapis Lazuli with a little moose antler behind the bolster and buffalo horn pommel

The scabbard is olive wood with rare earth magnets to keep the blade snug

Last edited:
Like some others, I just got caught up on this thread. Whew o_O ...
It's a busy time of year here in Maine when you own a boat and working to get it ready for the season.

Yesterday I worked putting some new plywood down on the front deck of "Moonrise," my custom pontoon houseboat creation.

full

2019 is her 10th anniversary :)
I'm going to reward her with some new carpet.

Sure was entertaining going through all the posts here. Some real eye-candy :cool:
I wore out my "like" button for sure!
We are very lucky knife-nuts :cool:
Our collections give others joy through sharing here on The Porch :thumbsup:

Today I'm totin' a trapper generously gifted by Prester John Prester John
You introduced me to the full-sized trapper Vince, and gotta say it's a winner :)
I recovered her in walnut and copper pins, and added a lanyard hole.

full

Hope everyone's having a good day, mothers and others :)
~Don

Back