What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

DD4E39C2-709D-4C66-AAF7-4EDB97A59DB0_zpsm2e60i7r.jpeg

Congrats! These can get addicting :).

Amazing:thumbsup:
These are the city models, great knives, but presently out of stock:eek:
And Yes, Im already seeing other models, comparing blade/handle sizes for my next purchase order:)
BTW, I’ve been admiring your daily rotation in the ‘Who else EDCs Fixed blade?’ Thread, very impressive collection sir:cool:
Many Thanks,
Aryan

Last edited:
Nice combination Barrett, stay warm my friend :) :thumbsup:

That's a beautiful pattern JJ, reminds me that I'm overdue to slip one in my own pocket :) Maybe at the weekend, but today, I'm carrying a couple of my SFOs :) Happy Valentine's Day folks, and have a great weekend :thumbsup:

ZrV0VaB.jpg

oxlaTgx.jpg

LOL! :D Yes, it's use can be nuanced! :D :thumbsup:

As black as Blackbeard's heart Ron! :cool: :thumbsup:

Nice Gary, stay warm my friend :) :thumbsup:

The Little Creek looks great Mike, nice pairing there :) :thumbsup:

I'm sure there are folks in the General sub-forum who feel the same way, but this is the TRADITIONAL knife sub-forum, rather than the 'USEFUL' knife one :) Our mods are volunteers, and it's nice not to give them extra work (see @Crazy Canuck 's helpful post above) :thumbsup:

Fantastic pics gents :) :thumbsup:

Nice Gary, that Gunboat is VERY fancy! :cool: :thumbsup:

Another great pairing Tom :thumbsup:

:cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, much appreciated! Nice carries yourself :thumbsup:. The two slingshots caught my eye, and have me wondering what mischief you may be up to today :)

Amazing:thumbsup:
These are the city models, great knives, but presently out of stock:eek:
And Yes, Im already seeing other models, comparing blade/handle sizes for my next purchase order:)
BTW, I’ve been admiring your daily rotation in the ‘Who else EDCs Fixed blade?’ Thread, very impressive collection sir:cool:
Many Thanks,
Aryan

Yes, I believe the city knife has been out of production for a while. On a side note I have converted most of my small Bark River knives to v-edges. While the convex edge has substantial strength, I find it isn’t necessary on a pocket fixed blade, and that they slice better with a v-edge. Just my personal experience, looking forward to seeing how you like them.

Nice combination Barrett, stay warm my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack! Around 1 AM this morning (with the temperature back down to -15ºF outside), our furnace stopped working! :confused: Thankfully I was still awake, and noticed that it was acting odd. After a bit of Google-diagnostics, I was able to figure out the problem (flame sensor needed cleaning) and get it up and running again. :thumbsup:

I'm carrying this Muslin Micarta #71 Bull Nose today.

Y7HmnPG.jpg

Thanks! Not sure why, but it is the smoothest knife I own as far as the blades opening and closing. And that’s all three blades. The Spey blade extends more straight out of the knife, which I prefer, compared to some others.

559-C9-C58-7-E1-F-4-B79-9833-B70-CF9-B7-E89-F.jpg
It's a premium specimen. I wonder if someone has a catalog cut for it.

Just like I like them my friend! :thumbsup: :D

;) :thumbsup:

H5CyLzN.jpg

Thanks Jack, much appreciated! Nice carries yourself :thumbsup:. The two slingshots caught my eye, and have me wondering what mischief you may be up to today :)

Thanks Tom ;) :D :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack! Around 1 AM this morning (with the temperature back down to -15ºF outside), our furnace stopped working! :confused: Thankfully I was still awake, and noticed that it was acting odd. After a bit of Google-diagnostics, I was able to figure out the problem (flame sensor needed cleaning) and get it up and running again. :thumbsup:

I'm carrying this Muslin Micarta #71 Bull Nose today.

Y7HmnPG.jpg

Well done Barrett, hard having to do that in the middle of the night :thumbsup: That's a cool pic my friend :cool: :thumbsup:

Hope all you true romantics have had a lovely evening, and that it's the start of a fantastic weekend ;) :thumbsup:

SLswfyo.jpg

Back