What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Wow, great pic Dean :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack!

For Friday I'll be toting these 2 shadow pens from the 1920s; a Crucible sleeveboard and a Canton Cut Co EE. :)

Gorgeous shadows, stupendous bone. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sowbelly Stockman of the Week is a Marbles with ram's horn covers:
View attachment 1283565

Regular Stockman of the Week is a Rough Rider Eureka stockman:
View attachment 1283566

Budget Canoe of the Week is a Rough Rider lockback canoe:
View attachment 1283567

Extravagant Canoe of the Week is a Rough Rider 4 5/8" closed pearl gunboat:
View attachment 1283577

- GT

A Quality Quartet, Gary; I've never seen a Eureka stockman before. :thumbsup:

;) :thumbsup:

H5CyLzN.jpg

Thanks Tom ;) :D :thumbsup:

Well done Barrett, hard having to do that in the middle of the night :thumbsup: That's a cool pic my friend :cool: :thumbsup:

Hope all you true romantics have had a lovely evening, and that it's the start of a fantastic weekend ;) :thumbsup:

SLswfyo.jpg

That looks great Dave :thumbsup:

Thanks pal, you too Ron, and I hope you have a smashing weekend :thumbsup:

Thanks shipmate ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Willie, t's Blackbeard, but I think Drake was the more successful pirate ;) Sounds like a hard day my friend, hope you get a chance to put your feet up this weekend :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot JJ :D The Blackbeard pic is left over from International Talk Like a Pirate Day, which @JohnDF suggested we celebrate in the Guardians thread :) :thumbsup:

Two aces there buddy :) :thumbsup:

I didn't think I'd get a chance to step in here this morning, but thought I'd cast my shadow ;) This Sleeveboard was made in Sheffield for a Liverpool factor by the name of Kelly. Pairing it with my Hartshead Barlow ;) Have a great weekend folks :thumbsup:

hSVOGAa.jpg

PZ4a3Z6.jpg

Jack, your Hartshead Barlow has fantastic stag and looks great in each of your photos. :thumbsup:

Fantastic. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

Morning all. It's a long weekend here, so I'm up early on a Saturday morning to get busy enjoying the time off ;)

Have these guys in the pocket today.
JQDQiCG.jpg

'19 Guardians Lambsfoot, SAK Electrician, Bark River Little Creek

Actually surprised I'm up so early today! Couldn't sleep last night, so decided to start a project I was planning to do today. Ended up staying up until 1:30am making a pocket sheath :D First time making a sheath, and if I ever do it again there was definitely some learnings there! Was going for something similar to the KSF Pocono sheath, but sized for the Little Creek and a SAK Electrician. Wouldn't make the SAK pocket as wide next time, but I guess we have flexibility for other things this way. Turned out okay, but the process really made me appreciate the skill some of our sheath makers on the forum have!

z04nAoG.jpg

Nice work Mike :cool: Nice line-up too, think you've got everything covered there :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack!

Jack, your Hartshead Barlow has fantastic stag and looks great in each of your photos. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Dean :) :thumbsup:

Thought I'd tote a couple large Schatt's for Saturday, a Daddy Barlow and Jumbo Gunstock Stockman. :)

Interesting wood covers on that S&M Barlow. I don’t think I’ve seen any quite like that before. :thumbsup:

I didn't think I'd get a chance to step in here this morning, but thought I'd cast my shadow ;) This Sleeveboard was made in Sheffield for a Liverpool factor by the name of Kelly. Pairing it with my Hartshead Barlow ;) Have a great weekend folks :thumbsup:

hSVOGAa.jpg

PZ4a3Z6.jpg

Love the well-worn bone on that sleeveboard, Jack! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Your Hartshead Barlow’s looking good, too (as always). :D

This one for me this evening. A. Wright Barlow with flat bolsters and tapered scales.

IMG-20200212-112336188-2.jpg

:D:D

Back