What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

These three made the cut this morning! ;) Y’all have a great day and be safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

49832553928_76441fabec_o_d.jpg

I totally missed this yesterday Jack! Thanks for the info. Your leather sheath is a huge improvement over the molded type that comes with most of these lower priced models. :)

Nice choices Jack! Love the Wright’s fixed blade! I see that one of our choices is similar today! :thumbsup: :)

These three made the cut this morning! ;) Y’all have a great day and be safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

49832553928_76441fabec_o_d.jpg

Thanks Ron, those sheaths aren't too expensive, and plain ones are also available, I've had both :) So I see my friend, nice choices today :) :thumbsup:

Both are great~great jigged bone.
Don’t worry about that rain- the dandelions love it.:mad:

Thanks !

I'm totin' these two for Twosday - a Queen City #82 hunter (1925-1945) and a Queen #52 large trapper (1958-1960):

hPEmrEZ.jpg

- Stuart

Nice pair of Queens !

Plain Canoe of the Week is a Rough Rider gunstock checked canoe (thanks, Will):
View attachment 1330721

Fancy Canoe this week is a Fight'n Rooster 4-blade gunboat model:
View attachment 1330723

Sowbelly stockman this week is a Marbles stag bone (thanks, Randy):
View attachment 1330724

Regular Stockman of the Week is a Buck 373:View attachment 1330744

- GT

Lovely bone on that Sowbelly !

I thought you were sending the Bose back?

That was my plan. My wife however thinks I should keep it because she is tired of hearing me talk about wanting it then changing my mind. Thus the difficult decision I am faced with...I think what will happen is I’ll let Case fix it and if I decide to let it go I’ll make someone a great deal on the exchange.

That was my plan. My wife however thinks I should keep it because she is tired of hearing me talk about wanting it then changing my mind. Thus the difficult decision I am faced with...I think what will happen is I’ll let Case fix it and if I decide to let it go I’ll make someone a great deal on the exchange.
If it's your dream knife, get it fixed, and hang on to it forever.

Back