What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Maiden voyage for my most recent online purchase/rehab.
I could have polished out the unfortunate Dremel hackery, but it was bent, and that Schrade stainless does not like to be put in a vise and straightened out. :eek:
So... she got a new blade. Kinda like it.
This is what it was ~ a Schrade + SC503.8DCAA694-47F2-4825-99C0-8BD4CAF0734C.jpegI’m not sure what to call it nowo_O
I’ll just call it The White One.

B3C17E7E-94D5-4D23-9690-7584FE8F0BBD.jpeg9E6BFA3E-7B0B-4C35-A2C9-3B9AE88FCE8B.jpeg F60320B1-46FF-4A60-AB0E-1EF4074F540B.jpegFEE104BA-3B97-4C5B-B1A6-2AC436981660.jpeg Y’all have a great Sunday~ it’s likely to be raining after church, which might keep me indoors enough to watch the Bears game. I’m really liking this Foles guy they brought in. Not too sure about the fake crowd noise, though! :rolleyes:

EDIT!:
I just received some very unfortunate and disturbing news from Mrs Grave Fleschwund ~ it is supposed to be snowing when we escape from church:mad::D

Attachments

• CCE06328-D179-409A-9BCD-CF2DE992DA71.jpeg
    CCE06328-D179-409A-9BCD-CF2DE992DA71.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I’m going to the local orchard this morning to restock our Apple supply. I’ll be carrying these two. Y’all have a great day! :) :thumbsup:

29884332667_9beea27476_c_d.jpg

Great picture, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:
It's been far too long since I've cooked coffee outdoors. :(

Thanks a lot John, I much prefer it to taking a flask, and I even rustled up some porridge and some ramen noodles with miso soup yesterday, in addition to the tea and coffee :D :thumbsup:

Surprise! I'm carrying X-Caliber today. ;)

Looks like you're joined at the hip my friend ;) :D :thumbsup:

Double your pleasure, double your fun, Jack! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
I don't know a name for that little "wire sculpture" thing my Cannon knife was posed on, but I enjoy manipulating it into various shapes ranging from a flat lace-like lobed circle to a sphere with Saturnesque ring.

It DOES have a name Jer, though I forget it myself :rolleyes: I came across one on a market stall many years ago, and gifted it to another member who showed an interest. If I get time, I'll see if I can find it in an old post, as I think it would interest you, as it has a scientific nature
Flexi-sphere!

Have a great Sunday, everyone.
QS8zAnK.jpg

It DOES have a name Jer, though I forget it myself :rolleyes: I came across one on a market stall many years ago, and gifted it to another member who showed an interest. If I get time, I'll see if I can find it in an old post, as I think it would interest you, as it has a scientific nature :thumbsup:
I have something similar but larger in shiny plastic. Who knows, I might still have the little wire one in a box in the garage.

Many thanks JJ, that's a good pairing, the big Bull Buster is a nice foil to your small Stockman, which is a pearl :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack!!! I really like your description!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very handsome JJ :) :thumbsup:
Thanks again, Jack!!!
inally caught up! :D I had these three with me yesterday on my hike :thumbsup:

1DRESth.jpg

PWp6SRu.jpg

vkLZLiA.jpg

And today, I'm pairing these two workhorses ;) :thumbsup:

c1r6fMf.jpg

HbYuFMa.jpg
It looks like you had a great day in the wild with those marvelous three amigos; love the addition of those 2 workhorse beauties!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back