What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Two for today, a Böker Whittler in my LFP and small Case in my watchpocket. OH
B-ker-280-sharpening-tip.jpg

Case-63027-Small-Stockman-1981-Zeke.jpg

Wishing Stan a very Happy Birthday.

A beautiful and fitting carry for today. :cool::thumbsup:

Totin' an A Wright Lamb and an Old Queen Stockman for Wooden Wednesday.

Thanks a lot John, great-looking Wooden Wednesday pair :thumbsup:

There is quite a lot of difference in the cant of the blades Jack. Most probably differing between makers. That's another great stag knife from Stan. :cool: The man really knows his craft. The stag Hartshead is always a pleasure to see! Stay well my friend! :) :thumbsup:

That is one of the knives that would probably amaze us if we knew how many were actually used everyday Jeff! :) :thumbsup:

Just a bit Ron! :D It's like they had completely different ideas - or maybe someone wrote down the order wrong! :D ;) Thank you very much my friend :) :thumbsup:

Smashing pair Jeff :cool: :thumbsup:

Good morning! I went out around 6 to start Pam's car to warm up and to roll the trash to the curb. It was 21°F with no wind and we had a frost that looked like a young snow! :eek: So my photos are from indoors this morning! :rolleyes: I'm carrying a new Opinel No.8 Sandvik with a Walnut handle, along with my Rosewood Hartshead Barlow! Y'all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50672030392_19b77991b1_o.jpg

Cold here too Ron, took me a bit by surprise when I went out :eek: ;) Nice combination there pal :) :thumbsup:

Delightful duo, Jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: That all-stainless Rodgers is tasteful gentility personified (more accurately, knifified, I suppose :rolleyes:).

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week for me is a Schrade whittler (thanks, Tony):
View attachment 1465783

Thank you kindly Gary, what a handsome Whittler :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful stag, José. I was going to say both sides match pretty well, then realized it's the same side in both pics! :D I am enjoying my FP Thiers knife too.

Thank you very much, Vince.:):thumbsup:
Yes, it's a very good knife, I like it a lot and the two sides make a good combination.
I post the photos of the pile side and the work back.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Impressive rojo mojo in that pair of red bone Cases, Steve! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

View attachment 1465783

Big Knife of the Week, a Rough Rider Improved Muskrat, is probably longer than average, but not particularly large overall:
View attachment 1465785

Watch Pocket Knife of the Week is a Chinese Imperial mini canoe (shown here with its big brother):
View attachment 1465788

- GT

Thanks Gary and nice totes !

Mighty cute couple, JJ! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
Thanks Gary!!!
whit-mark-open-jpg.1465783

Big Knife of the Week, a Rough Rider Improved Muskrat, is probably longer than average, but not particularly large overall:
imp-musk-pile-open-jpg.1465785

Watch Pocket Knife of the Week is a Chinese Imperial mini canoe (shown here with its big brother):
imp-canoex2-mark-closed-jpg.1465788
Fantastic foursome of 3 great patterns; really like the Imperial canoe family! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back