What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Cool pic Bill :cool: :thumbsup:

Great picture, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:
Lovely Charlie Lamb and your compass collection is always great to see.

The jigging on that bone is outstanding... looks so close to stag. :cool::thumbsup:

I really like the broad jigging he got on those. :cool::thumbsup:

Oh ya, beautiful knife. :cool::thumbsup:
I can't wait to start fishing again. Last year the streams were over-run with city people escaping the pandemic, absolutely ruined fishing for the year. I'm hoping this year will be better. In fact, I think I'll go get my new license today. :):thumbsup:

Cool picture, really shows how thin that beautiful knife is. :cool::thumbsup:

Just a great picture... two thumbs up. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You guys are killing me with talk of fly fishing... I can't wait to get out there. :cool::thumbsup:
I really like you blade delete on that. Wish I would have done that to mine instead of selling it. Great knife, it was just too much bulk in the pocket as a two-blade. Also, I like your reel, super nice. I always spend big on the rod and then cheap out on the reel. :confused:

Thanks a lot John, I hope you're able to get out and wet a line soon :) :thumbsup:

All this fishing talk has me thinking about going out and knocking a hole in the ice somewhere. On second thought, nah. I'll just daydream about nice fat browns rising to a hatch, and being in the right spot at the right time!
Have a good one!
imcNwD3.jpg

Superb pair to dream with Gary, that Erickson is pure class :cool: :thumbsup:

Seems to me that many Vic Electricians have been posted recently; a knife that's hard to resist! ;):thumbsup:
That I was carrying the ring-opener the same week someone posted a hockey skate and you then posted a pic of the John Watts buildings was an interesting coincidence to me, Jack! :eek::D:cool:

Spooky! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Happy to meet a couple more of your Old Friends! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: I didn't remember that you had one of the fine stag Forum knives.

Thanks buddy, I should really carry it more :) Too many knives, not enough pockets! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Couple of dependable workhorse knives, Jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Thank you, I've been making myself another walking staff these past few days, and really enjoying giving my knives more use than they generally get these days :) :thumbsup:

Just arrived today, all in all pretty nice and had a decent edge on there, added a braided leather fob and the bead is held in place by a wedge of rubberized cork to prevent it from sliding off.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

Very nice Gary, just in time for St Patrick's Day next month! :D Cool Celtic bead :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks sir and yes just in time! :) that is or was my favourite bead for a long time, only recently started using the longer Viking Rune style.
G2

Just arrived today, all in all pretty nice and had a decent edge on there, added a braided leather fob and the bead is held in place by a wedge of rubberized cork to prevent it from sliding off.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2
I've been looking at those, Gary. They do look nice! I might have to try one out!

As a good southern man, I enjoy a good buttermilk biscuit. The saber grind is quite efficient for the spreading of grape, strawberry, blackberry, fig, apple, apricot, and muscadine jellies. However you may want something a bit thinner behind the edge to get good separation on your biscuit hemispheres
My wife made some baking powder biscuits just a little while ago. She asked me if I wanted some with jelly for lunch. I remembered the left over chicken and gravy in the fridge. Now I'm having a nice hot chicken and biscuit lunch!

Superb pair to dream with Gary, that Erickson is pure class :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack! They make a good pair, dreaming or not. My 4 year old grandson is already planning our first fishing adventure this spring! It'll be a few years before he's casting dry flies though!

Me too, but I have some tortoise on my mind today! Just got this back from a blade delete and I couldn’t be more excited! I like tortoise shell and I have a decent collection of mostly inexpensive “eye candy” but this one was the crown jewel of the collection. I’m also a fan of the 86 but it’s a pocket full to carry sometimes, but not anymore, this one’s got a lot of pocket time in its future! Thanks Glenn!

Enjoy in the greatest health bigfish64 bigfish64
That’s some serious R/R gear and a beautiful blade-delete 86 :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back