What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

RF 93 and a Case Barehead Jack

FLrH9V0.jpg
Nice pair! That Case is extra special.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here is a little stag for Saturday.

Beautiful sunny morning here, supposed to hit 60 degrees today! :cool: I’ve taken pictures of several knives this morning but I’ll probably be carrying this one today. Always had a thing for tortoise, wish GEC would do more, this is the only one I have, right now anyway. Have a fantastic Saturday everyone!:thumbsup:
View attachment 1517320

As I just got this knife I'm happy to see a picture of it used. How does the acrylic hold up? Judging from what I can see I'd very well but it could also be hard to tell from a photo.

Beautiful Steve, love natural Micarta and the color and jigging on your Case is super nice!:thumbsup::):thumbsup:

Thank you !

Aw, shucks - twarn't nuthin'! :oops:;)

I don't really know exactly what a "premium stockman" is, but I'd sure call that Camillus premium, Steve! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT

Thanks Gary, I was happy that I didn't have to pay a Premium for it ! ;)

Nice pair! That Case is extra special.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here is a little stag for Saturday.

Thanks and sweet stag on that Barlow !

Aw, shucks - twarn't nuthin'! :oops:;)

Very nice pairing, John! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
I think of the GEC 66 as the Calf Roper stockman, and often forget about all the other interesting configurations of that frame.

I don't really know exactly what a "premium stockman" is, but I'd sure call that Camillus premium, Steve! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm usually not a fan of camel bone and the uneven dye it often has, but your blue one is an exception! That reminds me of summer sky, which looks fantastic to me at this time of year! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Epitome of elegance for a pocket knife! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

That knife is "cream of the crop" :thumbsup::cool::cool:, but your lunch looks kind of "bottom of the barrel." :rolleyes:

But we'd have been deprived of a heck of a story! :eek:
Classic pair of knives, Joshua! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

:cool::thumbsup:

Astounding photo showing off the charms of a couple of vintage knives, Harry! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Couple of very cool Catts, JJ! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, Dean. :) That sums up my reaction every time I look at it.

Looks great with the grass starting to poke out of the snow! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Delightful duo, Jon! :cool::cool::thumbsup: But your words had me grinning at an image of you coming at some situation with a spearpoint protruding from each fist... :D

:D:thumbsup::D

Yeah, I definitely like the EO (but there are many who just as definitely think it spoils the pattern.)
I still think it's quite a coincidence that your melt water ice lump looks remarkably like the head of the fish on your SAK! ;)

Jack, I'm a Damascus neophyte, so really have nothing to which I can compare my RR. It's certainly far better than a couple of knives I have with "damascus-etched" blades! :eek:
Your HHB and GEC 66 make a productive pair! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

- GT
Thanks, Gary! I prefer having the story, too.

Sticking with the Albers Boys Knife for the weekend.
Also have the Woods Walker out to keep me company doing yard work.
I can't carry it in my pocket when I go in public, but I'll do what I want here at home. ;)
That Albers just looks great. I'm glad you decided to keep that one.

Back