What was your most recent knife purchase?

Purchase was a Cold Steel Immortal to appease my inner mall ninja a couple months ago. But more recently my fiancée got me a Spyderco Police 4 and man, I dig that knife. It pairs wonderfully with my Spyderco Urban that's also in K390 and I absolutely love that steel.

The Police 4 is high up on my list. Handle looks pretty large; how does it carry in the pocket?

Bradford Guardian 4 3D in M390. Review here.

y4myla-cF0J84qadcEXokHKRA7X4eQfkmhgyT_ypXEoUFhP8S-i_PG2pmxcKoJWEAo0VXlp1e4xqcqn2FCy10f-bTHKdisvuGt5SpCKGfPWxSI3j0KS7V_1O7tOMyDX8lxmTmdQaiBUdEWgtpVbA-6avKC89ZdDJe9O-cbPygs35eM03_S9Si6_IBJUM3OaNHgkZ6sDvFtdSjYfIu9udSqDQA

The Police 4 is high up on my list. Handle looks pretty large; how does it carry in the pocket?
I honestly don't notice it, but I carried a Manix 2 XL for years and that's about the biggest pocket hog you get. The Police is long, but fairly light and slim. It's broad in the pocket at the Spyderhole, but tapers pretty quickly, so it doesn't block access to the pocket if you carry tip up.

Curiosity got the best of me and I ordered a BRK Avispa in D2. Im really liking it so far. It will definitely have a place in my rotation.

well since I'm not celebrating the Oktoberfest this October I decided to gift myself one of my production grails, that I've been drooling over since March. Two failed grabbing attempts, this third tim it won't go away! The Cold Steel Limited Edition Vaquero Voyager,

vBTdjVX.jpg

2000 units worldwide, and hopefully I'll soon be a proud owner of one of them. :rolleyes:

I just picked up a Spyderco Manix 2 XL yesterday. Great ergo's, and solid lockup all around. :thumbsup:

I had a busy September. I bought a new 940-2, a used 580 Barrage and a new Carhartt/Case 6107w.

Been buying a lot lately, but last week I
purchased the OKC Arrow, a plain Jane PM2 and a Bradford G3.
Not really a knife, but I also had a Crawford ice pick/punch dagger thing I couldn't resist show up in my mailbox Friday.

I ordered one of David Boye's folding knives (the pointy-tipped, leaf-shaped one), with marlin spike.

Jim

Back