What watch do you wear?

I'm rotating between two watches at the moment. My on-duty watch is a Luminox Original Navy Seal model (on the left) which has been modified with an sterile dial by Bill yao at MKII Watches. I've had this one for about 5 years and it has seen it's fair share of abuse from motor vehicle accidents to multiple dwelling fires.

My new acquisition is a Traser Code Blue which I got off a forum member for a great price. It is my current EDC watch.

IMG00147-20110127-1305.jpg

*Just noticed that one watch is one minute off.

Anyone know where to get a replacement bezel for the Luminox?

Rolex Submariner Date - damn tough watch. It's been ticking for 13 years without a scrap of maintenance. I kick the $hit out of it daily.

The only watch I wear is my Citizen EcoDrive 300m SS Ecozilla dive watch.

DSCF0097r.jpg

This is a MAN'S watch.

This is my EDC (pen and knife on rotation, watch and G30 do not rotate). The watch was a gift from my father.
GKPW006.jpg

That Sinn is gorgeous! The others are just so pedestrian. ;)

-Jay

+1 to that. Next watch will be a Sinn

Me - office wear is a Mondaine Swiss Railway watch as I can easily read the time even without my glasses. Handy to keep an eye on in meetings without making other people feel I'm in a rush.

From time to time I wear the Tissot Seastar my parents gave me for my 18th, still goes well.

Cheap Casio analogue when I'm up in the tropics. Cheap enough to lose or even give away and no emotional attachment.

I had 3 tsars from county comm, 1 worn 2 put away, and I ended up selling them because I found out the current ETA movement unlike its ISA 1198 predecessor didnt' have an efficient battery clamp; every time it took a knock while wearing it the battery popped out of place. I have since switched to a Traser Black Storm Pro w/ sterile face & blue tritium.

Anyone know where to get a replacement bezel for the Luminox?

Traser, luminox, etc dont sell individual pieces, but they will replace if you send the watch in to be repaired. Other than this you might be able to pick up a spare/salvaged piece from a forum member over at watchuseek.

Tissot T-Touch Expert that my grandparents gave me for my confirmation. The touch screen is very cool...useful for nearly everything a knife doesnt do :D:thumbup:

tissot-t-touch-expert-02.jpg

I got this Luminox Navy Seals Dive Watch...seven years ago..I believe. I love it, very rugged, super bright at night. I don't know what kind of battery is in it, but I have yet to replace the battery and it is keeping perfect time.

100_4606-1.jpg

RADO... Most beautiful watches. Purely aesthetics though, as mine purchased while I was in Swiss, did not even last for a few years and is now a $1750 paper weight-. Meanwhile, I usually rock a Raymond Weill, a TAG... and a nice looking skagen that I really like. Watches are truly like clothing-you gotta switch them up accordingly. Thx-great thread btw.

Back