Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I've been wanting to try a Case Canoe for a while now, today I finally bit the bullet and ordered one. A dealer has a nice Christmas deal going so I got this one on the cheap (compared the last couple GECs I bought anyway) ...
EtbYEju.png

Turns out it was made by Blue Grass Cutlery... That was going to be my fourth guess. :D
Bluegrass Cutlery is just a contractor they don’t actually manufacture any knives.
The Knives were made BY Queen -FOR Bluegrass Cutlery. ;)

I've been wanting to try a Case Canoe for a while now, today I finally bit the bullet and ordered one. A dealer has a nice Christmas deal going so I got this one on the cheap (compared the last couple GECs I bought anyway) ...
EtbYEju.png
Looks like you have got yourself a good deal there.:cool:.

Reactions: AnW
Just Ordered:
A really nice tan/brown leather sheath with stud closure for a 110/6OT/7OT, standard CS kudu with locking blade, and Kudu Lite slipjoint. :)
Now I don't have to get a BTI Old Timer 7OT for the sheath. :)
"Only" $29.61 for the lot, with shipping. :)

If my 'rithmatic is correct, I even got $1.45 left for the month. :) More than enough for another 2.5 liter of life supporting Shasta "Mountain Rush". :)

(just verified I got it right. :) 'Rithmatic was never, and probably never will be, one of my strengths. :( )

Back