Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

CaseXXOldYellowDelrinCopperhead__99336.1500567645.jpg

I've never had a case in CV and this size and pattern looks like something I'll like. I'm eager to fine out!

Well this one wasn't for me. But I am going to try this one instead:

143190468_1067341947098213_3128829053469325606_n.jpg

I've been debating a Case Sowbelly for quite a while now. I finally decided that if I got one I'd want a single blade, so one day a few months ago I put a yellow CV on my Amazon Wish List. Every time I made an order I'd think about it but couldn't convince myself to go through with it. A few days ago I got a Case email with a link to their recent discontinued knives, and darn if the yellow single blade CV Sowbelly isn't on the list! Well, that pushed me over the edge. I was ordering some cargo pants yesterday and I added the Sowbelly to the order. One thing I had never noticed until yesterday is the pattern number -- I had never realized it's a "TB" pattern. Given how much I like my Tribal Locks, Swaybacks and my Teardrop, I'm sure I'll like this one too.

50893508633_568f101de4_b.jpg

Last edited:
I picked this one off the Bay so cheap it felt like stealing. :D
Finally have a Case Trapper handled in wood on its way to me...

is that a wide bowie blade clip or slim california clip? I can never get into Case's clip blade designs despite my best efforts. Its a shame too because they make single blade trappers.

is that a wide bowie blade clip or slim california clip? I can never get into Case's clip blade designs despite my best efforts. Its a shame too because they make single blade trappers.
It's Case's standard Clip that they use on all their Large Trappers...

GEC-ILLUSTRATED-1.jpg

I hope the one I have on order looks like one of these!

I may have just lucked out because I just scored one of these and a smooth autumn gold bone TC barlow from a drop that just happened. :D

First time I've ever been fast enough to get one, let alone two, as they dropped.

I know it’s a modern traditional but, these GEC shortages are causing me to branch out and try some other brands.

Just pulled the trigger on a sleek LionSteel Slim CK01 Dom Carbon Fiber from CK @knifeswapper

M390, carbon fiber, 1.3 oz...can’t wait to try it out!

Still a very nice knife. I use my sheepfoot with micarta a lot!

Back