Whatcha got on order ?

You may have to put a pipe over that 4” handle to loosen a rusty 5/8” nut.

I ordered a black belt blank, some fancy Chicago screws, a buckle,b and belt tip.
My brother called and asked if I'd make him a belt to wear at his wedding, so I went ahead and ordered what I needed.

He asked me what I needed implying that he'd pay me back which I knew wouldn't happen so I just told him not to worry about it.

Last edited:
I ordered a 1lb bag of assorted deer stag pieces.
Hopefully there's some kind of decent knife handle in there somewhere.

For $24 shipped I'm not out too much if there's not and I can always find something to use it for.

Das Offenemeer Leather Topsider Quickdraw with Ghost Black (starts white and "patinas" black UGH!) and Lavender leather. Purple thread.

Nils Kohring "Alien Bolt" Zirc/Tritium bolt for my Zirc TiBolt...

Full Zirc Bolt Pen V2 from Sergey Rogovets

Some people might say that you should have purchased one of those comprehensive extended warranties (non-dealer offered). The one's I have checked into in the past are very expensive. I did buy the warranty on one vehicle and nobody seemed willing to accept it...... Not recommending them.

Came yesterday. Vaultek VT20.

ExV24J1.jpg

Had one in my wallet for years as a teenager.
Running through the washer and dryer multiple times and me plopping my ass down on the couch every day after school caused it to break.
I still have the pen somewhere and I still have the quatro driver that's on me every day but I wish I still had the scissors.

Ordered two more Charley Crockett CD's.
Lil GL's honky tonk jubilee, and The Valley.

I've been listening to the first CD I ordered so much lately that I decided id like a couple more of his albums.

My dad heard Lil GL's blue Bonanza and really loved it, so I'm thinking I may buy it for him on Vinyl.
He recently got one of those Crosley Cruisers to replace his old record player that needs repair and has really gotten back into vinyl and I know he'd love it.

Back