Whatcha got on order ?

I ordered a new watch, nothing fancy just a timex mk1 model TW2R96800.
They seem well received and I like the classic field watch style design.

I've got a standard weekender but the crystal is pretty beat up at this point, and I also have an easy reader but the crystal shattered.

Last edited:
I have a number of gifts on order, but the big deal was a Copper AA maratac from Countycomm.
The order arrived today and sadly they accidentally sent me one of their little pry bars jnstead.
I contacted them, but being Friday they probably won't get back to me on monday.
If for some reason I can't get the flashlight I ordered ( can't imagine that happening) I don't know what I'll do.
I ordered that for my uncle because he's a plumber and I know he'll definitely think it's cool.

Adding to the 1/4dr ratchet collection.

I ordered a Cornwell T30, a NOS Easco paintbrush handle, and a NOS SK tuff1.
I also order a NOS Easco 3/8dr + 1/4dr combo set with the paintbrush handle 3/8.

Just received this week:

KORE leather dress/gun belt black
Two pairs Duluth relaxed fit flex ballroom khakis
Black alligator pattern leather watch band for my Seiko

Shipped, in transit:

Tungsten guide rod for my Sig P365 SAS
Two ten round mags for my Ruger MKII Competition
Replacement insoles for my black leather UGG slippers/shoes
Ugg clog style slippers for around the house
Two conversion basepads for my P365 10 round mags to fit in the XL frame

Awaiting shipment:

Wilson Combat Sig P365XL coyote tan grip module with tungsten weights
1000 rounds CCI Blazer Brass 115 grain 9mm FMJ

Awaiting notification:

Canik TP9 SFX "Whiteout" still waiting to hear from my LGS if they can get one. I put a downpayment on it to order it. I'd like to give the business to my LGS, but I will cancel and gunbroker if I have to.

Last week I picked up an AeroPrecision M5 18” .308 upper minus flash hider.

So now I have on order
-AeroPrecision M5 lower
-Doublestar Ace Carbine Entry stock
- Rugged flash hider suppressor adapter
-A handful of PMags

A pair of stubby Tekton hard handle screwdrivers.
I've already got a whole set of the drivers and they're great, but they have recently updated the stubbies so I figured I'd try a pair and have both types in my set.
The shanks are shorter and the 1/4 standard has a hollow ground parallel tip profile.
They're set to arrive Monday.

Then I've got a new US surplus 100% wool " commando sweater " from sportsmans guide set to arrive Monday too

Last edited:

My 1968 Shakespeare 2052EC came to me with homemade brass arm which recently broke on me.
Original arms for an EC series 2052 are not easy to get because nobody seems to part them out and they're not cheap enough to buy a whole other reel for parts.

I wound up discovering that a Mitchell 300 series ( and generally most their pre 80's freshwater spinning reels with the 2 part crank ) crank arm will fit just fine in the crank mount mount of the 2052EC.

I have on order an 200 series Mitchell arm, and a NOS vintage Gator grip aftermarket arm.
If the 200 series arm doesn't work I'll use the arm off my 300, and the 300 with get that gator grip arm.

The diameter of a Mitchell arm is a bit smaller where it fits into the mount, but with the locating pin the notches in the crank mount and the tapered locking knob on a Mitchell arm it work just fine.
That tapered knob snugs right into the hole keeping everything tight and centered.

Surprise for me. They accident sent me an extra mag, so now I have 3 for the ruger.

Slippers came and are great.

SIG grey kryptek hat, standard slide lock lever for the P365, 1000 ammo still waiting. should be here tomorrow, also a +2 baseplate for a 12 round mag from magguts.

I have a couple kickstarters I really psyched about. The Jet pen should be in hand by the end of the month.

Also have a bolt action box cutter that should be coming this month too.

A late 60's Deutshe Angelgeräte Manufaktur ( D.A.M ) Quick model 110 " light "spinning reel.
Just a little bigger than the Microlight that proceeded it which was definitely in the Ultralight size range.
These D.AM. Quick reels were built like tanks and have some pretty interesting features, one of them being a 2 way anti reverse dog and 3 way AR selector if you will.

Standard slide stop for my Sig p365 sas. I'm sick of the sas and the standard one doesn't stick out much anyway. Leaving the sas takedown lever.

Also have a Sig hat coming. Then I'm done.

My birthday is in April, planning to ask for a red dot for my Canik SFX whiteout.

Back