What's going on in your shop? Show us whats going on, and talk a bit about your work!

Ah, I also made a small setup similar. Works great for etching but yet to order some vinyl stickers

I got one of those old AC/DC train power supplies (in a good voltage range 12-18v), but still need to catch a friend to wire it up and try it out. YT videos show it working like a charm. I am too cheap to pay 200 Euros for an etching station :)

Knife all marked up to start grinding the plunge line and bevels by hand.

Built a Kydex press and still working on the knife making vise.

Got a new compound bow so I've been playing with that more than knife making, LOL.

Got this baby in the mail today. Need to get some blanks done and start practising hollow grinding!
6bX4hPP.jpg

JgfAYvJ.jpg

You can't just post chicken wings without telling us how you're cooking them, and post cooking pics. SHEESH!
Sorry, it did not even occur to me to take a picture of the finished wings. The wings were fried and I made a sauce from butter, garlic, ginger, gochugaru, gochujang, soy sauce, sake, honey and a bit of rice wine vinegar. Basically a Teriyaki sauce with some Korean spices. I really like the Japanese style boning knife, it is excellent for cutting wings and processing whole chickens.

Sorry, it did not even occur to me to take a picture of the finished wings. The wings were fried and I made a sauce from butter, garlic, ginger, gochugaru, gochujang, soy sauce, sake, honey and a bit of rice wine vinegar. Basically a Teriyaki sauce with some Korean spices. I really like the Japanese style boning knife, it is excellent for cutting wings and processing whole chickens.

That sounds amazing!! I make Korean Chicken wings with a sweet/spicy sauce. Flour and Corn Flour dredge, double fried. Hmmm...may need to do that this weekend, LOL!

That sounds amazing!! I make Korean Chicken wings with a sweet/spicy sauce. Flour and Corn Flour dredge, double fried. Hmmm...may need to do that this weekend, LOL!
That sounds great. The way I see it, if you cannot go to bars anymore with the pandemic and everything, you just need to make bar food at home...

Back