What's the BEST Folder You Have...and YOUR FAVORITE?

My favorites and the best
spyderco Persian

Persian-1.jpg

Spyderco Caly3

Caly3.jpg

Great photos bh49! :)
My faves too, plus this one... :thumbup:

perfect008.jpg

Back and forth between my BM Resistor and the Spyderco Military. Both cool, but in different ways. Hmmm...it might be a 3 way tie with the P'kal too(and maybe the Gravitator)
Hell, I like em all about the same now; I got rid of all the ones that weren't that good.
But I usually go for the Resistor or the Military, so maybe those 2.

Personally my favorite folder is a S&W SWAT II Tanto partially serrated I picked up around july 4th. It has seen a lot of abuse and never given a millimeter. The blade got dinged up and it rehoned nicely. I use it for EVERYTHING....literally, I've had it on me (near me) 24/7 since I got it and it serves me well and will not cost a ton of money to replace if it breaks or gets lost/confiscated since its too long by CO law. My favorite is my crkt pharaoh. I lovew the look and feel of this knife. I like the locking system and find it very easy to use and sharpening the recurve is not a problem at all with my lansky system...

Personally my favorite folder is a S&W SWAT II Tanto partially serrated I picked up around july 4th.
I got one of these from Smokey Mountain for $8.99, and I have to admit you get a lot of bang for your buck for a large framelock folder. The only thing I didn't much care for is that the blade I got wasn't exactly advertised as a tanto, and after I got it I found out why. The blade was only a tanto on one side; the other side was flat!
Edit: My mistake. I have the standard SWAT. The SWAT II goes for about $40+/- and isn't available thru SMKW. I haven't seen one of these, but would like to know what it weighs. The price intrigues me. Is Smith making a real effort to improve its quality? Only time will tell.

sw53ts.jpg

My best? Probably my large micarta Sebenza. My favorite folder? Probably that one, at least right now.
My exact answer. It's by and far my most expensive folder, it's also the one in my pocket every day. I use it for everything and it holds up better than any cheaper knives I've ever used. It's rock solid and has been worth every penny. I've been selling the rest of my users on a steady basis since I bought it.

I carry an Opinel Inox size 8 and it is perfect for me. Mostly I use it to cut food or open drinks.

I just wish it had a can opener and a corkscrew.

I had a Laguiole en Aubrac with a corkscrew and that was even better. It fell out of my pocket and is now somebody else's prize possession.

HELLO EVERYBODY!
My Name is Max (Mad_Maxx) just managed to sign on
i am a EDCF member and knife lover\enthusiast form Italy.

actually my favorite\best folders are the Delica 4 FG, the camillus blaze ps, and the gerber mini covert

cheers!
Maxx

Best - Buck 560 customised with BG42 blade
All time favourite - Blackjack Mamba folder
Next fav - Buck 110 custom Buffalo horn scales with damascus blade

The Misono UX10 is a very nice knife. And, yes, kitchen knives do count. Welcome to the forums!

i have an emerson cqc-12 comrade in my pocket. All my other knives went into the knife box when i got this one a few months ago and havent come out since.

My best is a CRK Mnandi w/Desert Ironwood inlay. My favorite is a Kershaw Nakamura which I can't put down.

Dave

my favorite is my Doug ritter griptilian and my small skirmish is my best some day i hope to have a lg left handed marcotta inlayed sebbie;):D

How about the Spyderco Native? Does it fall in anyone's "favorite" list?

One of knives that has hit my list is the Byrd Cara Cara with G10 handles. I also have one with FRN handles and that, too, is excellent, but it's worth it to go the few extra $$$ and get the G10.

What an astounding knife at an astounding price. That and the Native are probably two of the very best buys in folding knives anywhere.

the best are my EDCs:D
I usually cary two knifes, one big and one mid-size ( i do not count ladybug on my keyring;))
so below, everyday carry (doug ritter mini and 1830 parmentier) or special day carry (parmentier reflex and Fallkniven TK3 jigged bone).
dscn1255smallkb8.jpg

Back