Wheels and Blades

BellaBlades

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Why not. Most of us operate a vehicle or A.T.M. ( Alternative Transportation Machine) and on top of that, I've taken a nerdy amount of wheels and blade photos as it is.

Car, truck, suv, motorcycle, bus, bike, atv, tractor.... It doesn't matter. Let's see it.

What's in your pocket or what do you keep in your vehicle. I have my mora in my center council.

Maybe even take a shot of the machine without badging + knife so we can guess what it is for fun. Don't forget to delete your tags :)

IMG_20210414_155210609_HDR~3.jpg

Last edited:
I think I did it wrong.

bigstock-knife-in-tire-10979330.jpg

Nice 68 Olds 442! The 0095S90 ain’t bad either ;)

Wish these cars were real. 20 years ago I was driving a heavily modified 1992 Camaro. But at this point, crawling in and out of something that low is not high on the agenda.

Current vehicle;
2011 Kia Sorento SX V6. Just hit 63k yesterday. It is stupid fast for an SUV this size. New Car and Driver clocked it to 60 in 6.4 seconds. Recently clocked mine at 5.7. Only upgrades are a K&N filter. Traction control hates me.

ekNqZO9.jpg

Current vehicle;
2011 Kia Sorento SX V6. Just hit 63k yesterday. It is stupid fast for an SUV this size. New Car and Driver clocked it to 60 in 6.4 seconds. Recently clocked mine at 5.7. Only upgrades are a K&N filter. Traction control hates me.

ekNqZO9.jpg

That's awesome. Its faster than my highlander sport was at about 7. And that thing boogies.

That's awesome. Its faster than my highlander sport was at about 7. And that thing boogies.

My older two nephews (7 and 8) love riding in it because I will floor it with them in it. I don't know why a 7 passenger SUV needs to be this fast, but they had me in mind. I used to drag and street race the old Camaro. If it weren't for the necessity of occasionally transporting the kids, I'd probably be in something a bit more mid life crisis ish.

Back