why does your snark bark at the lark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that available in Mo, now?

No I had a meeting in FL. I looked the whole way for Black and Tan at every gas station on the way and never found any, just the lager and light lager. I brought home a case anyway :)

10891775_10152540278612136_3996027656150397324_n.png

On my wife's tablet. I don't want to be "that creepy guy" with the cellphone camera, when in fact I am being that creepy guy :D
Jeez, you fail! You always bring something to "take pictures of your kids" when they go somewhere like that!

No I had a meeting in FL. I looked the whole way for Black and Tan at every gas station on the way and never found any, just the lager and light lager. I brought home a case anyway :)
You drove? Dag that is a LONG drive!

Jeez, you fail! You always bring something to "take pictures of your kids" when they go somewhere like that!

You drove? Dag that is a LONG drive!

There were 4 of us in the car I didnt drive except for 2 hours the whole trip there and back.

Of course I do.
WP_002114_zps5b7abbaa.jpg

I just dont see the reason why I have to be el'creepo hunting the yummy mummies with my cellphone (especially because I'm on crutches) when I can pull up videos like this from youtube. Which have much less clothing then the ones I was watching.
[video=youtube;Mc0sMBDgOYw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc0sMBDgOYw[/video]
[video=youtube;5YSQcd61teI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YSQcd61teI[/video]

I can still provide entertainment :D

that one there in red...

solid

no harmonics

mmm

a real man found three things wrong with that data and is writing angry posts on the internet! because someone was wrong!

I cracked up laughing when i read that.... But i also stopped and looked at my thumb before reading the entire thing :D

Just finished watching The Interview, it was great, I reccomendation you all watch it

I couldn't finish it. I got about 30 minutes in, and it made me want to go nuzzle a shot gun muzzle. I can't stand Seth Rogan, and I've never really been a huge fan of James Franco either, he always stuck me as more of a pansy ass than decent actor.

I am watching Brick Mansions. In the first 30 seconds I knew what this was a remake of. It's a French movie District B:13. That movie was awesome, this one, not so much.

I've liked Seth roagam and James Franco since freaks and geeks. Plus I'm a fan of lowball comedy, those two things coupled with the fact they're making fun of North Korea made it an enjoyable movie for me. But hey, different strokes for different folks

New England is declaring a French Toast Emergency Level IV

could be fun

need schnapps

a lady friend would be nice to discuss the finer points of woodcraft

i have a fire

and maple syrup :D

I've liked Seth roagam and James Franco since freaks and geeks. Plus I'm a fan of lowball comedy, those two things coupled with the fact they're making fun of North Korea made it an enjoyable movie for me. But hey, different strokes for different folks

bathroom humor, some malarky, a tank, and some squished heads, on, and THE LEADER DIES with irony

there's better, there's worse

I'm still looking at my thumb.

I do, however, have a cold Black and Tan right beside me, so it'll be okay.

I'm still looking at my thumb.

I do, however, have a cold Black and Tan right beside me, so it'll be okay.

i don't have to look, i know.

neither does anyone i dated ;)

also, racist beer :D

On my wife's tablet. I don't want to be "that creepy guy" with the cellphone camera, when in fact I am being that creepy guy :D

Actually, you don't want to appear to be creepy.......even tho, .....

i don't have to look, i know.

neither does anyone i dated ;)

also, racist beer :D
Well then, I'm drinking the very racist Founder's Black Rye. It's delicious.

For James Franco funny (and I'm not a huge fan of his) try "Your Highness". It also has the bonus of Natalie Portman in a state of barely being dressed. And she's actually a little funny, too.

Actually, you don't want to appear to be creepy.......even tho, .....

Well then, I'm drinking the very racist Founder's Black Rye. It's delicious.

For James Franco funny (and I'm not a huge fan of his) try "Your Highness". It also has the bonus of Natalie Portman in a state of barely being dressed. And she's actually a little funny, too.

mmm. we're do a snow storm. i'll goto work, fill up the growlers, buy 5 lbs of meat, and see what happens

Nat is kinda cute, though mostly in face by my view - there are people who are gaga about her, perhaps it's the good eye. seems like a regular human. probably good people. a lot of hollyweird is just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back