Will Busse ever make a great all around camp knife?

I guess years of IWB carrying a 1911 changes your perspective on Huge knife.
View attachment 2398754

I like it. Not sure why IWB of a 1911 is considered out of the norm. With the right holster, it's easy. I carry IWB a new Sig full size 10mm. Love that gun way more than my Glock 20. I also holster carry a model 29. I need an SHBM on the other hip to balance me out 😂

I have not tried a SJTAC yet but its on my radar. I sold my TGULB after getting my Liberty Heart. The TGULB was wonderful but it just never felt right in my hand. The Liberty Heart is a perfect for me. This is my go to camp knife as well as my EDC (backpack mostly but IWB as needed).
I hear ya! Absolutely LOVE my Liberty Heart. She's a very close 2nd!
20231119_230344.jpg

I know it’s slightly too long for what you’re talking about, but I firmly believe a re-release of the sarsquatch without that forward swedge would be the absolute perfect camp knife/all arounder.

I think Jerry’s been holding off on it because he knows he couldn’t meet the demand such a release would stir up, leaving too many frustrated hogs.

I like it. Not sure why IWB of a 1911 is considered out of the norm. With the right holster, it's easy. I carry IWB a new Sig full size 10mm. Love that gun way more than my Glock 20. I also holster carry a model 29. I need an SHBM on the other hip to balance me out 😂
that was my first reaction too.....haha. I was like "Yeah, but the 1911 is like the easiest thing to carry" Nice and slim. :p

Search for a CABS LE. I loved everything about that model. Only thing I disliked was the black paper micarta. It was a little slick for my tastes but a perfect knife beside that

For what you are describing I really like the old ergonomic line. Something like a Badger Attack or Natural Outlaw. Straightforward drop-point blade shapes and I’ve always liked that handle.

I want a Leuku blade like on a Reiff F6 with thumb jimping and a TAC handle. Just thinking about it makes me moist.

Busse family are very capable of making functional, no-frills knives.

Busse SCABS (small choil anorexic boss street)
IMG-5730.jpg

(As already posted) Swamp Rat Ratmandu in INFI (Infidu)
IMG-3574.jpg

Scrap Yard Alpha Dog 6
IMG-3419.jpg

Back