Win a Koster Knives Scout knife - just pick a logo!

Which logo?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted A .. but if you just had to change it (and I get it) .. then "D" would have been my second choice.

Your logo is one of the more easily recognizable ones out there. The experienced collector/user can easily say, 'oh yeah, that's a Koster' just based on a very simple logo design.

- A - by a long shot.

Your minimal K is distinctive and easily recognizable. Everyone here knows who you are. You don't need to write "koster knives" next to it, it's redundant. The most recognizable brands and symbols are always minimalist. Think of Ford, Mercedes Benz, Pepsi, the stop sign, the McDonald's arches, and most domed state capitols (the dome part). All of these symbols have a commonality: they say something without an explanation.

Ask yourself, can a layman look through all the clutter and make you out quickly? If they can, you know you're onto something.

Thanks for the opertunity, I'm in!

I voted B, but it was very close with C.

B just looks a bit cleaner to me because the words are placed exactly above each other.

:rolleyes:

B- The plain logo is nice but the name added is even better.
I am more inclined to buy a knife when I know and recognize the makers name than when I see only a logo that I might not recognize.

:D

Last edited:
Vote cast for: D
Prefer that the steel is the "K".
Circle makes it standout.
I've got an orange handled Scout with the current logo.
It's a nice alternative to a folder.

I really like your current logo, but if you're intent on updating, I'd remain minimalist and go with option "D" :)

(Very generous of you, BTW!)

I would definitely say B. It conserves the recognizability of the original logo while eschewing the harsh points that are an oft-abused hallmark of the knife design industry.

The new options are nice, but I really like the original. I enjoy the fact that it suggests a "K" but could be something else...a paw print, a symbol...

Thanks for the chance. :)

I voted 'C'. I do like your original, but if change is what you want, I like the looks of 'C'! I've had this little guy in my KSF wish list for months, so this would be awesome to win! Thanks for the chance.

Back