WIP Massive Titanium Roller Bearing Frame Lock

The more and more I look at the WIP and the design the more I want one of these. In fact I think I shall get rid of some others so my wife does not flip when I get one... if I get the chance that is.

The more and more I look at the WIP and the design the more I want one of these. In fact I think I shall get rid of some others so my wife does not flip when I get one... if I get the chance that is.

Amen brother. I just sold my Demko for this reason.

A shooting buddy of mine once gave me some sound advice: "Have a large enough gun collection that your wife won't know if you sell a couple or buy a couple"

I think you should be able to explain it as a business cost, doing research on a competitor's product.

add me to the list. Impressive work.

Added. Here is the updated list. I'm finishing up now and will heat treat the prototype. Should have some more pics Wednesday. This thing is really coming together!

knifeworks805
Charlie Mike
1SHOT1KILL
sloth357
tacdriver22mk2
MountainBilly
hardheart
precisionshootist
ceptor781
Ramiel
Choke
enix
jimw451
nickortizzle1035
Carpentermatt
grelcar
oregonknifenerd
opgenorf
redhat6161
Maqua
amnesia997
gga357
akthor
justsomedude
hickman1
SilverLighT
tec5000
hhski
MSGBN
WindMeUp
Richardtractorguy
scubasteve4sq

As always if you want to be added to contact list, just ask.

Muahahaha!!! Yes. Unfortunately, my wife is too freaking perceptive to not notice additional knives. Knew it was a bad idea marrying a woman with a doctorate in engineering!!!

But As long as i sell some items and balance the whole lot, I should be good to go. Just must maintain the balance!! But yes. I even am selling some users and selling items for cheap as get out, losing money on them a little

Haven't checked in for some time...WOW! Looking great. Hopefully I'll be ready to pay the piper lol.

I think 5 people need to not buy who are before me!!!!! I just sold several knives. More up so.I have the funds for this one!!!!!!!!

Hello Wiliam, Please add me to your list, I'm also as your friend a Hunter, and I been trying to find something just like this one that you are making, most of the time I use fix blades, but sometimes is better to carry a folder, like when you are riding a horse (safer), regards

Back