Yard Slicer

Got mine too. It's very light and thinly ground. Sheath came out very nice. Good job washing the protectant off Nemesis...stuff is thick!

Got mine too. It's very light and thinly ground. Sheath came out very nice. Good job washing the protectant off Nemesis...stuff is thick!

yes it was on there pretty heavy, whatever it was didn’t put up much of a fight coming off though!

I gathered that they are going to be a regular item so that leaves some time to save up!

I’d like to pick up a couple more as well

Still waiting on a ding but ordered two coated and one satin. Coated ones must be holding the order up.

I haven't seen any coated ones in the wild yet.
I ordered Muddy brown and a Sage.
What'd you get?

Arrived! View attachment 1453275View attachment 1453276What a great thin little blade! I trimmed some fat from a tri-tip with it. This blade shape is perfect for this trimming task. View attachment 1453278View attachment 1453277The patina has started to form. I plan to use this knife a lot in the kitchen. I put it in the knife block to be used. Once I get my shieth from David Brown, this blade will be on camping kitchen duty as well. Maybe I’ll use my coated version for camp duty. I ordered my satin blade right away. Then got tempted back to the trough for a coated #2. View attachment 1453279Here is the patina after one use. I plan to just use this one and see how the patina forms without forcing it.

My bank account finally took a hit. I ordered a satin model on the last day they were available. That must mean the coated ones shouldn’t be too far off. Glad y’all that received them already are digging them! Mine should be here just in time for rifle season. I’m giddy!

My bank account finally took a hit. I ordered a satin model on the last day they were available. That must mean the coated ones shouldn’t be too far off. Glad y’all that received them already are digging them! Mine should be here just in time for rifle season. I’m giddy!

I ordered two satin within minutes after they were released...still nothing...

Back