Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Happy My Birthday, everyone! This 57 was a treat to myself, to replace a Grinling I once had and stupidly sold. Pretty nice in the pocket, and it has eclipsed the Churchill as my favorite, being that it is a splitback and all...

49173568163_c580b1408f_b.jpg
Happy My Birthday to you. Fine looking knife.

Happy Birthday! It won't be your favorite if GEC makes your 35 whittler Christmas wish request a dream come true.
Thanks! And, I won't hold my breath, but maybe someone there will like the idea enough...

Happy Birthday. :):thumbsup:

Happy My Birthday to you. Fine looking knife.

Thanks, gents!

Every once in a while I'll see a knife on here and have to look it up immediately and potentially buy one. Your Capuchadou presented one such occasion. The details on those... whew!

Today I received a schrade walden 861 (yet another:D) with delrin handles but it has a craftsman etch and the front side of the main blade is polished like the old bone schrades. I have seen this on a few delrin knives. Maybe its an early delrin or maybe craftsman wanted it that way. I don't know for sure but it's pretty cool. Really well made knife that is quite snappy and tight. Had some rust that I cleaned up but does not look to have been used and retains the factory edges.

IMG_6082.jpg
IMG_6083.jpg

One of my Laguioles arrived today.. the Forge de Laguiole. It's an 11cm size in the traditional French .... yellow micarta. I was surprised how good it feels in hand. A few minutes on the diamond stone took off the factory burred edge, and it's pleasantly sharp. I only took a couple of quick pics of it, but here it is....

ioaAvv.jpg
ioa892.jpg

One of my Laguioles arrived today.. the Forge de Laguiole. It's an 11cm size in the traditional French .... yellow micarta. I was surprised how good it feels in hand. A few minutes on the diamond stone took off the factory burred edge, and it's pleasantly sharp. I only took a couple of quick pics of it, but here it is....

ioaAvv.jpg
ioa892.jpg
A beauty!

Back