Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Got another cheap but interesting one. I’m not generally a fan of stainless, but I suppose if I’m going to go stainless I might as well go ALL stainless.
q5bUxfa.jpg

The blades nestle nicely into a very slim package. No pins to be seen - I think the handles may have posts which snap together like one of those snap-together plastic models.
6j210qd.jpg

Seems to have some history behind it:
3RROIcI.jpg

Apparently I’m not supposed to pole-vault while using this knife:
mkCcpET.jpg

Recently located two of the GEC 61 Square Bolster Congresses. A Sea Glass and a Green Briar Jig Bone.View attachment 1279963 View attachment 1279964 View attachment 1279965 View attachment 1279966
That sea glass is great looking stuff :thumbsup:

Here's my newest Alan Davis that I will be toting for a long time. The dark jigged bone covers sport antiqued copper bolsters and shield, along with copper pins. Alan made the 2.675" blade from some of Del Ealy's random pattern Damascus.

dlaZ4Nr.jpg

Stunning piece. Congratulations!

If someone tells you that money can't buy happiness, get rid of them because you don't need that kind of negativity in your life!!

riih8Sq.jpg

(Shameless post reuse from Gen Pop)
Beautiful.
What is the piece on the left with the Damascus?

That sea glass is great looking stuff :thumbsup:

Stunning piece. Congratulations!

Beautiful.
What is the piece on the left with the Damascus?
Thank you! That is the Lone Star Knives SFO #86. Damascus blade made from metal taken from the USS Texas, and the covers are Pine taken from the same ship. An excellent, excellent knife.

If someone tells you that money can't buy happiness, get rid of them because you don't need that kind of negativity in your life!!

riih8Sq.jpg

That is a beautiful line-up of 86's!!.... It is a wonderful pattern!!

riih8Sq.jpg

Dang! You went all out! Very nice. You need one of Barry's in Bloodwood (no, you can't have mine :D).

Here's my newest Alan Davis that I will be toting for a long time. The dark jigged bone covers sport antiqued copper bolsters and shield, along with copper pins. Alan made the 2.675" blade from some of Del Ealy's random pattern Damascus.

dlaZ4Nr.jpg
Awesome! I love Alan’s work and it’s great to see a slipjoint from him.

Back