You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't drink your pee even when urine a pinch! :D

There are lots of reasons.... But we have discussed this before.

I have been lost, suffered dehydration, i have had a heat stroke and fainted, i never drunk my piss. I walked hours dehydrated and made it to water. Had i drunk my piss i would of just been a nasty mouth dehydrated mess instead of just a dehydrated mess LMAO when i was taken to the hospital the doctor never said... "Hey you could of drank your piss and it would of been better" :D Nope! They gave me some juice like stuff, urine free, and an IV. LOL

I just finished watching the 1st episode, pretty good so far, Tricia Helfer is the bomb!

How'd you like that twist at the end of the first episode? Never seen that coming!!

2nd episode has an interesting plot twist as well!!

Looking good! I might have to give you a buzz when I finally finagle my new carry piece. :thumbup:

Thanks bud! I'll be keeping an eye out for ya. :thumbup:

10445953_10154883857190462_2842762227584170503_n.jpg

No, I would not say I have a problem...

Huge problem!!! No organization!!! :eek:

Have you got my email? My email nixleather@gmail.com

How'd you like that twist at the end of the first episode? Never seen that coming!!

2nd episode has an interesting plot twist as well!!

Ya that was a trip, I knew something was up when the dude was in the yellow radiation suite and the girl saw him. She knows something ain't right.

Ill never understand the postal system.

710 sent my sheaths by priority mail from California on the 15th. They got here today. Awesome!

Someone else sent me a package by priority mail from Cleveland Ohio on the 15th as well. Its expected to be delivered on Friday.

How does that work???

I think me and Julio have done so much back and forth shipping they have developed a direct pneumatic tube for us LOL

Ya that was a trip, I knew something was up when the dude was in the yellow radiation suite and the girl saw him. She knows something ain't right.

That girl is AWESOME!! Keep watching, she gets more interesting!!

I cant wait for the 3rd episode to come on IMDb or the Syfy website!!

Awesome collection C-bear!!

Sorry to hear that bro. I hope its all working in your favor.

Im guessing he was translating. Maybe not though.

Uh.... Got an appointment in the morning. re-test my brain just to tell me once again its irregular. For the hundredth time. Then they will try and prescribe meds.... that never worked, that i havent taken in YEARS, ill decline, and come home. But if i stop going they may stop giving me my disability pension... and we cant have that LOL. They dont force me to take the meds because i have been seizure free since i stopped taking them and went my own route. Obviously my way works better than theirs.

Yes, you have a problem. You are almost out of room.

GSOM, I'm diggin' the Lost Sailor IPA. Figured it was too fitting to bother with, but turns out... it simply fits. It's an English style IPA, rather than a DON'T TREAD ON MY HOPS American IPA. Me likely. A smidge more sweet amber malt flavor and it would be close to the Valhalla.

Awesome collection C-bear!!

Im guessing he was translating. Maybe not though.

Uh.... Got an appointment in the morning. re-test my brain just to tell me once again its irregular. For the hundredth time. Then they will try and prescribe meds.... that never worked, that i havent taken in YEARS, ill decline, and come home. But if i stop going they may stop giving me my disability pension... and we cant have that LOL. They dont force me to take the meds because i have been seizure free since i stopped taking them and went my own route. Obviously my way works better than theirs.

He translates? Like into ingrish?

Sorry to hear that bro. I hope its all working in your favor.
It was just for work. It wasn't for me. I know where the stairs are so no need to get into family court!

Yes, you have a problem. You are almost out of room.
I have 5 more drawers just in that bureau...

He translates? Like into ingrish?
Into and out of American Sign Language from and to Engrish.

Sign language!!
This actually is correct. More specifically American sign language.

Cbear - any chance you can translate teenager? Last few days have been making me think it might be time to call in some help.

10445953_10154883857190462_2842762227584170503_n.jpg

Yeah. Not enough knives.

If it ever came down to dying of thirst or drinking my own pee, I would conclude that I've had a satisfactory, albeit short, life and would welcome death. Probably do the same thing if I had to hack off one of my own limbs. Might consider giving the enema thing a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back