You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, micros are out of control right now everywhere. My buddy at work is starting to grow his own hops to cash in on local demands.

Yeah I've got a few friends around here brewing too and my uncle grows his own hops too.

On another note;

Got some work done today.

those packages look really neat, ww. I'm guessing one of them is going to BG :D

man Daizee, that thing looks so mean! I never thought some assorted wheels and pieces of steel could look so sexy :thumbup:

about the cuir boilli...yea, it hardens but makes it brittle, so you have to seal it right which might take a few tries. Also, I think the friction of the knife going in and out at the collar will eventually wear out any retention provided in that area. You could also mold wet leather over a kydex sheath, getting the best of both worlds.

those packages look really neat, ww. I'm guessing one of them is going to BG :D

man Daizee, that thing looks so mean! I never thought some assorted wheels and pieces of steel could look so sexy :thumbup:

Thanks bud!! And man i dont care if he drinks his piss or not, he has good money so if he wanted one, and paid for it, one would be his LOL

And i agree about the score Daizee. Im jealous about that.. Much want.

The contents of one box:

IMG_20141217_144835-small.jpg

I'm beginning to think I should get one of those. I kinda wanna make some things......

Congrats on the new grinder. :)

The contents of one box:
Followed by the contents of one beer:
Excellent! It sounds like a nice, well rounded evening.

And I participated in a gift exchange on the esee forum recently, and my gift came in today, I got an emberlit, and man do I like, I've been wanting one for a long time
Fun stuff! I love the little wood stoves. I've actually never played with an emberlit before, but I have... used a few other stoves before. :cool: It is quite enjoyable to go out, scavenge a handful of wood and cook a meal or make some coffee. :thumbup:

Yeah I've got a few friends around here brewing too and my uncle grows his own hops too.

On another note;

Got some work done today.

Looking good! I might have to give you a buzz when I finally finagle my new carry piece. :thumbup:

I'm really liking it so far, hopefully I can do a first burn this week end, I've never seen one in person so I'm not sure if it's full size or a smaller model, I'm also not sure if it's titanium or SS, but is awesome nonetheless, plus it came with a nice rip stop bag

The only found fuel I have experience with is the Swiss rocket stove cooking kit so we'll see how it stacks up

They are a lot of fun. I enjoy the heck out of using the stoves while out hiking:

42.png

34.png

33.png

Watching this new syfy mini-series called "Ascension" Pretty good IMO

Only 2 episodes available so far that i can find, but IMDb host both of them for free if anyone is interested in checking them out.

Havent seen Ray around in a while. Hope everything is going well with him.
I might give him a call and see...
That guy is a moron.
Signed Woody!
I never really watched the show, but I've heard him talk and read some of his...motivational, ah, book....and I have to say I kinda like what I've heard and read. Seems to have a pretty hefty sense of humor about himself and seems pretty humble....however, this is only what I've heard him say or write. But if it's genuine, I like it. But not the urine imbibing. We can all do without that.

That said, we all (most of us) know one person related to this forum that was saved by Bear like thinking (if not actual drinking) and urine - Cap's (now) husband. Don't get so down on pee....it might save your life. I just hope it never has to.

DOGS vs. WIVES
Sixteen Logical Reasons Why Some Men Have Dogs And Not Wives:

1. The later you are, the more
excited your dog is to see you.

2. Dogs don't notice if you call them
by another dog's name.

3. Dogs like it if you leave lots
of things on the floor.

4. Dogs' parents never visit.

5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

6. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go, instantly, 24 hours a day.

7. Dogs find you amusing when you're pissed.

8. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.

9. Dogs won't wake you up at night to ask: "If I died, would you get another dog?"

10. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and sell 'em.

11. When you drop a silent one, dogs don't run around frantically with room spray.

13. Dogs never tell you to stop scratching your balls. Instead, they sit pondering why you don't lick 'em.

14. Dogs will let you put a studded collar on, without calling you a pervert.

15. If a dog smells another dog on you, it won't kick you in the crotch; it just finds it interesting.

And last, but not least:

16. If a dog runs off and leaves you, it won't take half your stuff.
This....this was quoted for it's raw beauty and truth. Had to wait 'til after I caught my breath tho. Kinda snuck up on me by the third one or so and I almost did a bi-nostril beer neti-pot. Luckily I only got a tiny bit of Brown Shugga' in my nose. Close, tho....real close.

I'm willing to help, Cbear. Better send me the BK11CSM and the sheath. I'd also be willing to rehome that Daizee blade or your Magua as well.

Went to a Moose and the Bass Christmas concert tonight. Those backup Bass can sing.

IMG_4802.jpg

10445953_10154883857190462_2842762227584170503_n.jpg

No, I would not say I have a problem...
I'd say the only problem you have is you must be an organization freak....I mean, just look.....they're all in one drawer......plus, you can see each one and it looks like they're organized by sheath color and type and you've got the small ones on top......I mean that is freakishly neat freakish, if you ask me. So I think you do not have a problem, but it's not the problem you don't have that's the problem, it's the problem you do have. Nobody keeps their knives that organized.

Watching this new syfy mini-series called "Ascension" Pretty good IMO

Only 2 episodes available so far that i can find, but IMDb host both of them for free if anyone is interested in checking them out.

I just finished watching the 1st episode, pretty good so far, Tricia Helfer is the bomb!

I'm willing to help, Cbear. Better send me the BK11CSM and the sheath. I'd also be willing to rehome that Daizee blade or your Magua as well.

IMG_20141217_222640.jpg

This one? It's got a sexy new sheath actually... From Azwelke. It's the TOP!

But do you mean this Daizee blade:
IMG_20141217_222250.jpg

Or this Daizee blade:
IMG_20141217_222558.jpg

Trade, I actually have a 2,10,7,3,5,9 and a Bush Sword (the 3 and the BS are kept in the car... 'In case')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back