You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN!

[video=youtube;2_P-t0idgqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_P-t0idgqI#t=53[/video]

Stock pics.

Oooh, when you said 'some' you weren't kidding! Nice.
I avoided Spyderco for years (20?) and am now a big fan.

Went out for a winner hike on Saturday and found that my favorite spot was logged..

D'OH!!
What a beautiful notch... what's left of it, anyway. Is there a re-planting that will happen next?
Dude is back on the West Coast, bending leather again, and hiking with a girlfriend who doesn't think he's crazy? :thumbup::thumbup:

00.jpg

Jokes;

Two women came before wise King Solomon, dragging between them a young man. 'This young man agreed to marry my daughter,' said one.

'No! He agreed to marry MY daughter,' said the other. And so they haggled before the King, until he called for silence.

'Bring me my biggest sword,' said Solomon, 'and I shall cut the young man in half. Each of you shall receive a half.'

'Sounds good to me,' said the first lady.
But the other woman said, 'Oh Sire, do not spill innocent blood. Let the other woman's daughter marry him.'

The wise king did not hesitate a moment. 'This man must marry the first lady's daughter,' he proclaimed.
'But she was willing to cut him in two!' exclaimed the king's court.

'Indeed,' said wise King Solomon. 'That shows she is the true mother-in-law.'
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan wakes up one morning to discover his house is on fire. He picks up his son Jack and rushes out. Once Jack is safe, he goes in for his elder son Joe and rushes out with him. He then rescues his wife. Next is the cat. Then he goes back into the house and comes out a couple of time without bringing out anyone.
A passer-by, who had stopped to notice the proceedings, asked him, “Who are you going in for?”

Nathan replies, “Uh…its my mother-in-law. I am turning her over.”

[video=youtube_share;TtIG4TuVnvg]http://youtu.be/TtIG4TuVnvg[/video]

DOGS vs. WIVES
Sixteen Logical Reasons Why Some Men Have Dogs And Not Wives:

1. The later you are, the more
excited your dog is to see you.

2. Dogs don't notice if you call them
by another dog's name.

3. Dogs like it if you leave lots
of things on the floor.

4. Dogs' parents never visit.

5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

6. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go, instantly, 24 hours a day.

7. Dogs find you amusing when you're pissed.

8. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.

9. Dogs won't wake you up at night to ask: "If I died, would you get another dog?"

10. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and sell 'em.

11. When you drop a silent one, dogs don't run around frantically with room spray.

13. Dogs never tell you to stop scratching your balls. Instead, they sit pondering why you don't lick 'em.

14. Dogs will let you put a studded collar on, without calling you a pervert.

15. If a dog smells another dog on you, it won't kick you in the crotch; it just finds it interesting.

And last, but not least:

16. If a dog runs off and leaves you, it won't take half your stuff.

D'OH!!
What a beautiful notch... what's left of it, anyway. Is there a re-planting that will happen next?
Dude is back on the West Coast, bending leather again, and hiking with a girlfriend who doesn't think he's crazy? :thumbup::thumbup:

By law they are required to replant;I believe two got every one cut down. It's still nice back there. We are planning on doing an overnighter out there in the spring.

Dude she is awesome! She actually said that I should buy more knives!! :) she is really a keeper! Generally speaking; life is good right now.

I checked my transcript last night too and I passed all my classes so I'll be getting my degree in criminal justice. :thumbup:

By law they are required to replant;I believe two got every one cut down. It's still nice back there. We are planning on doing an overnighter out there in the spring.

Dude she is awesome! She actually said that I should buy more knives!! :) she is really a keeper! Generally speaking; life is good right now.

I checked my transcript last night too and I passed all my classes so I'll be getting my degree in criminal justice. :thumbup:
Congrats on the awesome woman and the impending graduation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back