YOWZA!!!! . . . . "Operation 2 Weeks" . . . Battle Grade Active Duty!!!!!

Looks like the Elmax Duty profile to me. Of course I am seeing double everything right now though.

Garth

I fear every new knife will just be battle grade. Hope Jerry has some new INFI coming too. It's humid here and rust is just not acceptable.I prefer bare metal all the way, every knife but my regulator.... Not to be a downer...just gotta be honest

I'm with you.

I fear every new knife will just be battle grade. Hope Jerry has some new INFI coming too. It's humid here and rust is just not acceptable.I prefer bare metal all the way, every knife but my regulator.... Not to be a downer...just gotta be honest

I'm with you on this, but I appreciate the Lower price of SR101. I'm not too worried about INFI not coming back though.

If Garth is right, this little puppy might just be in Elmax.... That should prove to be more rust resistant than SR101.

Thanks David and bld522 for the knife pics.

Garth said "Elmax Duty profile". I'd say all the Battle Grades are SR101.

I like this one - especially since I am an odd one I like coated blades ;)

I like the way they look, I like the way they smooth out over time - I like them I do ... I like green eggs and ham ;)

Nice one Boss! :cool: :thumbup:

Can you tell us what the hardness will be? I'd LOVE to see these come in at 62 - 64 RC! :cool:

Now to figure out what I'm going to have to sell for this...

Thats too bad,i love the old style much much more, why change it :(

They likely have the Elmax Duty specs already programmed into the machinery in the shop.

If that helps keep the price down, I am all for it.

AD, my all-time favorite Busse.

:D:D

From a man who ought to know. :thumbup: Are you as excited about BC using SR101 in its classic designs as I am? I have to say I didn't see this one coming. My only question is what it all means for Swamp Rat. Then again, I've seen so much go on at Wauseon over the years that I've learned it's best not to speculate about anything. ;) :D

This much I will say. For folks like me who have drooled over BC designs but couldn't justify the price, Battle Grade BCs are a gift from the boss. Lap 'em up while you can.

Last edited:
Should be around 3.5" blade length and 8" overall. Whether that makes it edc-capable is up to you.

Back