ZT 0801CF In The "Wild"

Just ridiculous! I think this will be the most popular ZT knife to date.

Hard to say; at least this one was released for sale (I never even had the chance to grab an original ZT777 with composite blade...I think they all went to pre-orders).

I got mine in today and it is just an amazing work of art. I do have a question for all of you guys that have gotten yours. Mine has a streak on on the ZT logo side of the blade almost in the center. It doesn't go through the PVD, just the lower part of the blade down to the edge. It really isn't a scratch, more like a tool mark from where they ground the blade. serial is 0442.....anyone notice this on their blade? in low light you can't even see it, but in the sun it is a bit of an eye sore....i don't plan on sending it back to zt, just curious. thanks in advance.

Snagged one at my local shop in Toronto. Serial # 353. I was nearly going to pull the trigger on a new Seb 25 w/ Micarta from a BF member. But standing in the shop with a rare blade in your hands, he's telling me he got three and that's the last one. I couldn't turn it down, no way. $500CAN out the door. Damm. The sound it makes when that M390 slab flips open is remarkable! Great job ZT! No regrets

Ok I'm putting the word out! I am looking to obtain one these fine specimens from a member who may have more than 1(why else would you need more than 1 if not to sell;)) for a fair and reasonable price.

I got mine in today and it is just an amazing work of art. I do have a question for all of you guys that have gotten yours. Mine has a streak on on the ZT logo side of the blade almost in the center. It doesn't go through the PVD, just the lower part of the blade down to the edge. It really isn't a scratch, more like a tool mark from where they ground the blade. serial is 0442.....anyone notice this on their blade? in low light you can't even see it, but in the sun it is a bit of an eye sore....i don't plan on sending it back to zt, just curious. thanks in advance.
Mine has the grind lines also and I think it's normal.I have never had a ZT with the grind lines.One grind line seems to stand out like penthouseboss explained.All the pictures that I have seen on this thread seem to have the grind lines.Is there anyone who can elaborate?

Last edited:
Serial number 12 arrived to me yesterday. Beautiful knife. Has anyone seen a serial number lower than this? 0801cf1.jpg 0801cf 2.jpg

Back