ZT 0801CF In The "Wild"

I noticed mine has a really nice rainbow streak at the bottom of the lockbar. anyone else have any rainbowing from the PVD process?

Just added Serial Numbers 0426 and 0437 to my collection. Both arrived in perfect condition.

Family pics added:

14116267646_b158392867_o.jpg

13952792739_4cd5ec1d70_b.jpg

14159530533_a494e518a0_b.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe how much I like this knife. I've been dragging my jaw along on the floor since I got it. :congratulatory: It is a consummate work of artistry and refinement. A pure pleasure to behold and handle. I have handled a lot of nice knives, but I don't think the 0801cf should take a back seat for any of them. As smooth and sharp out of the box as any knife I own. And lockup is perfect. As stated earlier, it even sounds 'right'. I didn't expect to like it near this much, but I really am impressed. And that Rainbow was a pretty nice bonus.

Right on ZT!!! I'm going to have to have reconstructive facial surgery the way you all are going. But I think I can live with that. :D

I found a website that lists them in stock for $395 plus shipping. I'm not sure how many they have, but if any of you are still looking for one, message me for the info.

Why would you have 3 of the same knife? I can somewhat understand 2, one being a user the other a safequeen. But 3 seems way to redundant and more along the lines of hording and making it worse for the rest of us.

I was also wondering about that but I'm pretty sure he has it for an investment purposes. This knife has a lot of potential. I cant wait for Jim Skeleton ramble on this knife.

Normally I'd stop at 2, but I have my reasons and they don't involve hoarding or profiteering.

Why would you have 3 of the same knife? I can somewhat understand 2, one being a user the other a safequeen. But 3 seems way to redundant and more along the lines of hording and making it worse for the rest of us.

I have to say, I own some very nice knives. Including a couple Sebenza's, and I have never been as exited by a knife I took out of the box, as I was Monday when I opened up the 801CF "Copperhead" for the first time. This by far, my favorite knife I have ever owned. Its gorgeous, unique, comfortable, smooth and did I mention ...gorgeous ??? I just love it. Going to be hard to top a knife like this.

Ok I'm putting the word out! I am looking to obtain one these fine specimens from a member who may have more than 1(why else would you need more than 1 if not to sell;)) for a fair and reasonable price.

#425 is your lucky number.

2rep8ok.jpg

All I can say is I wish I had two. #0138 just arrived!! Absolutely amazing.

Back