1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

ZT 0801CF In The "Wild"

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by PG5768, Apr 8, 2014.

1. the_Marshall

the_Marshall Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Just Got mine In 10 min. Ago!! Beautiful Knife!! Oh and serial #0585

2. the_Marshall

the_Marshall Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2014
    I noticed mine has a really nice rainbow streak at the bottom of the lockbar. anyone else have any rainbowing from the PVD process?

3. penthouseboss

penthouseboss

Dec 11, 2013
    Mine has the rainbow too, there is a card in your box that says it is supposed to be that way.

4. penthouseboss

penthouseboss

Dec 11, 2013
    I will try to get a pic, the normal grind lines i am fine with, this one is just different

5. grownstar

grownstar

Apr 24, 2013
    Agreed. This thread needs way more pics :thumbup:

6. PG5768

PG5768

Apr 28, 2008
    Just added Serial Numbers 0426 and 0437 to my collection. Both arrived in perfect condition.

Family pics added:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  7. drichardson67

drichardson67

May 13, 2012
    I can't believe how much I like this knife. I've been dragging my jaw along on the floor since I got it. :congratulatory: It is a consummate work of artistry and refinement. A pure pleasure to behold and handle. I have handled a lot of nice knives, but I don't think the 0801cf should take a back seat for any of them. As smooth and sharp out of the box as any knife I own. And lockup is perfect. As stated earlier, it even sounds 'right'. I didn't expect to like it near this much, but I really am impressed. And that Rainbow was a pretty nice bonus.

Right on ZT!!! I'm going to have to have reconstructive facial surgery the way you all are going. But I think I can live with that. :D

8. The imp

The imp

Dec 11, 2012
    I found a website that lists them in stock for $395 plus shipping. I'm not sure how many they have, but if any of you are still looking for one, message me for the info.

9. Aerian17

Aerian17

Mar 2, 2012
    Why would you have 3 of the same knife? I can somewhat understand 2, one being a user the other a safequeen. But 3 seems way to redundant and more along the lines of hording and making it worse for the rest of us.

10. ramirezimage

ramirezimage

Apr 1, 2014
    I was also wondering about that but I'm pretty sure he has it for an investment purposes. This knife has a lot of potential. I cant wait for Jim Skeleton ramble on this knife.

11. PG5768

PG5768

Apr 28, 2008
    Normally I'd stop at 2, but I have my reasons and they don't involve hoarding or profiteering.

12. ericvar101

ericvar101

Feb 24, 2012
    I have to say, I own some very nice knives. Including a couple Sebenza's, and I have never been as exited by a knife I took out of the box, as I was Monday when I opened up the 801CF "Copperhead" for the first time. This by far, my favorite knife I have ever owned. Its gorgeous, unique, comfortable, smooth and did I mention ...gorgeous ??? I just love it. Going to be hard to top a knife like this.

13. payton206

payton206

Jan 22, 2014
    I'm loving hearing all these owner impressions.

14. ramirezimage

ramirezimage

Apr 1, 2014
    I want to see more pictures on this knife from around the world #copperhead

15. sechip

sechip Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Ooooooooooooooh that sound!

16. ramirezimage

ramirezimage

Apr 1, 2014
    Sshhh-zinggggg

17. Walker Smith

Walker Smith

Jan 17, 2014
    I got confirmation this morning that mine is getting shipped .
    I didn't pay $500 at Mafia Amazon. Hah!

18. sechip

sechip Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Your gonna love it!......

19. bigmark408

bigmark408 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2006
    #425 is your lucky number.

20. Munchy

Munchy

Feb 28, 2013
    [​IMG]

All I can say is I wish I had two. #0138 just arrived!! Absolutely amazing.