Anyone else anticipating some NWA goodness?

d filgate and Tony - Awesome guys, now the wait for the mailman.... :D :thumbup:

Jake and Mike - It is a great blade, I'm REALLY stoked about it :) Can't wait to get out and play with it.

UPS should be Delivering today..... I wish it would hurry ,I just bought an 2009 Silverado gotta pick it up as well

My Muskrat arrived yesterday.
Don't have a camera for a couple of days, but when I get it,
I'm going to post pics of all 3 beauties! :thumbup:

Now to figure out which knife to get next... :D

Nice! Congrats! :thumbup:

I've been eyeing a TK model or Scout w/ Palm swell for my next model...And then a woodsman or recurve...and then.... :D

I'm working w/ Nick on a custom design for me. Hopefully get my hands on it by month end. :)

Word on the grapevine tells me a Sierra Scout is in transit. I'm stoked.

Woot woot! :thumbup: I'll be looking forward to your thoughts Rotte. Been using my Scout a little here and a little there, hoping to get out hiking with it this weekend and play with it. Took my Gunny on the last one, this time it's the Scout's turn :).

Who else has got some fine craftsmanship on the way?

This'll be my first NWA--really lookin' forward to giving it a tryout.

I've got a custom piece that Nick & I designed on the way... should be here Monday according to UPS. :)

It's a 'big' smallish blade design set-up similar to Tom Krein's PSK. Should be a great EDC design.

Here's a couple quick iPhone snap-shots. I'll get some better 'glamour shots' up later.

NWA_EDC2.jpg

NWA_EDC3.jpg

NWA_EDC5.jpg

NWA_EDC7.jpg

Oh wow! That's a handy looking edc :thumbup:. The blade shape looks very utilitarian. Nice score!

I'm glad you like it Eric:thumbup: I know I didn't put the guard on there......... I hope that's ok with you.

J, The thickness is 5/32" and it is made from D-2.

Nick:)

The UPS dude just brought my Sierra Scout home.

Wow!

Nick's knives look good in pictures, but the pictures don't come close to handling a live blade. This is an awesome knife and I'm just about speechless with the quality. I'll put some pictures up when I get a chance.

Thanks Nick!

Back