Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great. A HEST/F made it to Lemoore before it made it to me on the central coast! Now I really feel left out.

Bein' a graduate of Cal Poly, your not missin' much out here, I tell you.

Just the smell of cows and JP-5.

Bein' a graduate of Cal Poly, your not missin' much out here, I tell you.

Just the smell of cows and JP-5.

Nothing wrong with that. I grew up in the area... I miss having to stop mid conversation because I couldn't hear/talk over the fighter jet flying over.

I'm guessing you got your knife early because you live on base. In which case you deserve it. Enjoy!

Yep- Pain in the balls but whatcha gonna do? I've waited this long so I just hope it gets sent back, fixed, and not lost in the mail somewhere in the recall to the factory process.

RYP, thank you for posting!

I guess some of the International shipments are still pending and i was glad it didn't; at least my case. I do hope things get fixed once and for all and get done with it.

I must also thank Gianni for taking the extra steps.
Let them do what's needed.

Jay

Will the blades be recoated with the Ti-C -whatever spec coating at the area where the polishing is taking place after it has been performed?

Heck they better be. After all of the nit picking surely they wouldn't skimp on that.

Very quick response and impressive customer service. It's great that RYP is an active participant in this forum and listens to constructive criticism well. I can't wait for the production version to arrive.

When will all of those emails go out by?

I haven't gotten an email yet, but my tracking hasn't updated either.

I bet mines going back to Italy. A little disappointed, but it's better this way IMO.

Thanks to RYP and Gianni @ Lion Steel.

Got my email too; it's going back to Italy as well. I was kind of hoping it was already in the mail to me, but I guess it's better to get her all fixed up.

just got the email, mine is gonna be shipped back to Italy :(

i got my email as well, back to italy...................................................my bday is in may, guess i might make it as a bday gift instead of christmas....still glad they stepped up and fixed it first, but damn i wanted to hold this jewel.

I haven't got a canceled/returned-to-Italy email yet.

Man I hope that means I'm going to get my knife this week. I don't really care about the blade-tip sticking out and if it bothered me enough, I'd remove the material from the blade-stop myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back