The NEXT SALE

Your welcome Nathan. Thank you all.
I have my 3" 3V and I am non-patiently waiting for a chance at one of your survival knives. Funds are burning a hole in my pocket. Not sure how long I can hang onto them. :)

So. no sale today? I thought knives are offered every Friday at 3pm.

Last edited:
So. no sale today? I thought knifes are offered every Friday at 3pm.

We used to do sales every Friday but having a small sale every week was causing a lot of people to join the sale but miss out on a purchase so we started doing larger sales every other week so there would be more knives available in the sales. Here recently we've been building the Light Chopper pre-order and are getting ready to prep from the Blade Show so sales will be lean for a little while before we get back to a two week schedule.

Sorry for any confusion and thanks for dropping in. :thumbsup:

Our next sale will be in person at the Atlanta Blade Show. We're dusting off a few old patterns in limited quantities just for the show. We plan to bring:
Field Knife
8" Shiv
10" Light Chopper
3V and optimized 4V (HRC 63-64) EDC <---new
Potato Knife

Please Nathan, don't let those old dusty patterns fall into the discontinued realm, always wanted to pick up a shiv, but never had a need for a "pig sticker". I guess, that like some of your other patterns, it falls into the need versus what category.

A bit surprised that the bellwether N.A.S.K won't be making its official debut at Blade 2017 (well, at least the finalized production samples) but not entirely shocked because of all the recently posted scrambles by the Management. However, I'm sure that a prototype or two may still make way down to Blade at Table 6D for folks to admire and ogle over.

Nonetheless, there will be some very happy attendee CPKers with lighter wallets in exchange for some Carothers goodness :)

Wow, so sorry I can't make Atlanta for the Blade Show. I will be right by there on June 10th-19th to visit my mother but not in time for Blade Show. So wanted a Shiv. Congrats to all that can attend.

Last edited:
On the off chance you have a left over shiv after blade, Can I get first dibs on it please? (Yeah right!).

^^^ why would you disclose the location of your stash? Evidently, you weren't into stashing certain "things" as a kid ;)

Sweet selection for those able to make it to Blade.

Shiv, potato knife, and edc 4v would be my list. And not the others only because I own those already.

Back