1 CRK Knife For 1 Year!

One week in.

AaKsuvh.jpg

Pssh, I only carry 2 flashlights daily. A small Fenix one on my keychain, and has been a Fenix PD35 for a bit now.

I'm liking this one so far, feels sturdier than the Streamlight Microstream I lost due to the crappy retention of the clip.

Pssh, I only carry 2 flashlights daily. A small Fenix one on my keychain, and has been a Fenix PD35 for a bit now.

I'm liking this one so far, feels sturdier than the Streamlight Microstream I lost due to the crappy retention of the clip.
Great lights.
I just recently picked up an olight s2r baton 2 and love it. I actually put my HDS rotary away and have been loving the olight

Housekeeping: This is NOT a flashlight thread.

Back to the 1 knife for a year challenge:

1gwyeas.jpg

After some carry time it has been decided that the Impinda will NOT be my carry for a year knife. It's a cool knife with some great ergos, but I'm just not a fan of the action. Besides, I like having a knife that can be opened and closed with one hand.

In giving this some more thought, I think a smaller knife might be more what fits my needs, and thus have a better chance of making my 3rd and final attempt successful. That said I might try a Small Inkosi again, as I really liked that one in the past, and my "Big" knife need of cutting cardboard is done with a specific knife. Plus they are just so comfortable to carry, and we're FINALLY in shorts weather again here in ND.

Small Inkosi is phenomenal. I sold my small Sebenza recently, because for a small knife, I prefer the Inkosi.

I'm still set on the MAGAbenza for a year and beyond being only daily carry knife. :)

Back