Important Info! 2019 Forum Knife : Poll Schedule / Content

since the 97s and 12s are on calendar at GEC, it seems like there is a bit of time to relax and let the logistics get sorted

September is my guess for 86s.

What a fun ride...I think it'll be a quite a nice knife! :thumbsup::cool:

jhrzbm7-jpg.1091567

Thanks for doing all the mock-ups, Darren waverave waverave !

I think it would look better 2 line but split up.. if I recall, the bolsters on the 81 are that way. One line at the top or the bolster and one at the bottom.

Edit, found a pic

XmpVff2.png

I think it would look better 2 line but split up.. if I recall, the bolsters on the 81 are that way. One line at the top or the bolster and one at the bottom.

Edit, found a pic

XmpVff2.png

Edit: Sorry; double post.

Last edited:
I didn't realize there were restrictions on who could preorder this. I am definitely interested but I don't know that I've posted enough.

Hey what! We haven’t voted on the pile side of the knife yet.

My vote is flat ground, polished blade, no shield (obviously), rat tail bolster, mardi gras acrylic.

I didn't realize there were restrictions on who could preorder this. I am definitely interested but I don't know that I've posted enough.
Just in case you didn't see it, be sure to contact one of the mods and ask for a waiver as advised in the last paragraph of the first post in this thread.

This will be my first forum knife. What is the preorder process? If I missed that post, would someone please point me in the right direction? Again, thanks to Mike for all of his time and hard work!

Back