2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

That’s a very very nice looking Lambsfoot! I think the Waynorth Tang Stamp looks great and like the Deep Rats Tail that isn’t going too close to the Bone.
Blade profile is great a nice sleek Blade and that Bone Jig work is really interesting.

It took me over 4 years to get that Lamb Foot made!! Lots of begging and convincing. There may be a future one but not too soon!!

Thanks for all your hard work Charlie! I don't buy a lot of things that have to ship overseas so I haven't had a Lambsfoot, but I'm excited to try it. They're looking incredible.

I was wondering, and anyone can answer here, did the Waynorth #97s have the Waynorth Cutlery blade stamp or are the #93s the first?

I was wondering, and anyone can answer here, did the Waynorth #97s have the Waynorth Cutlery blade stamp or are the #93s the first?

The 97 is stamped Northfield, but does have the Waynorth Cutlery etching on the blade. I believe the 93 will be the first which is pretty cool.

Glamour shot, from GEC!!
What a sweet looking knife, congrats Charlie and GEC
I hope to get my hands on one of these but I doubt I will be that lucky I'm to slow
sure can't wait to see more pictures

I am not at all wanting to start an argument or a long discussion but please let me say something about it . I have 4 of the A. Wright Lambfoots a 2017 Taylors Eye Witness Lambfoot and this...Taylors Eye Witness Lambfoot and Charlies SFO Lambfoot is MUCH closer to my old knife than my A. Wrights or new TEW . The main difference in Charlies SFO and my old TEW is the length . My old TEW right at 4 & 1/8 . All of the other brand old lambfoot knives that I have seen pictures posted of look very much like my old one .

Harry

Lambsfoot knives have always been produced in various sizes in Sheffield Harry, as they are today. Wright's produce 3 sizes, as standard, the largest being 4". TEW still produce a large pattern. Then, and in the past, the smaller patterns were more commonly produced, but the large size also makes for a very useful knife :thumbsup:

I wasn't very enthusiastic about this knife at first, it was like "Meh". But the more I looked at it and thought about it I wanted one. I realize there are some die hard fans of the pattern but never having had a dedicated lambsfoot it just wasn't something I thought about. Now I want one and all the variations I've seen should be nice. We'll see. :)

I wasn't very enthusiastic about this knife at first, it was like "Meh". But the more I looked at it and thought about it I wanted one. I realize there are some die hard fans of the pattern but never having had a dedicated lambsfoot it just wasn't something I thought about. Now I want one and all the variations I've seen should be nice. We'll see. :)

I really don't think anyone will regret buying this knife, I've been waiting at least 4 years for this one! The Lambsfoot pattern is just a great versatile knife, a shame it took so long to cross The Pond, Charlie deserves a medal :) :thumbsup:

Just ordered a 93 in Micarta. Still in stock at this dealer, same one I'm getting my Lambsfoot from. Can't list the name as they aren't on the supporting dealer list...

Man I slept through this one :( This is a "near" perfect lamb foot (only qualify because perfection - to my way of thinking - can only be approached - always remains elusive - high praise nonetheless) - profile and materials, IMHO.
What a beauty. The Waynorth connection is just a sweetner for an already cream of the crop knife. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Outstanding Charlie! :thumbsup: They are so sleek and sexy. It’s one to really be proud of. Thanks for your persistence my friend. It’s worth the four year wait! It’s great to see that beautiful bone. It’s a lot like your Navy Knives, which is some of the best Bill has put out to date! They are going to be coveted for sure. I can’t wait to get mine in hand! :D

Back