2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

Both are simply extraordinary but even considering how big of a fan of Ebony that I am, that bone really is a show stopper.

I had a hard time choosing between the two, but ended up going with the jigged bone. Six months ago I would’ve just bought both, but lately a lot of my knife-buying funds have been reallocated towards fishing gear. :D

They Have arrived!!!! My first self-labelled knives and I couldn't be more proud of them.
The springs are firm, but there's lots of leverage on those long blades! The blades snap firmly into working position but are not a chore to close. Fit and finish on the first ones are excellent.
You can't ask for a better looking or working knife!! I'm stoked - a dream fulfilled!!Thanks for all the encouragement on this porch!!!View attachment 1148868 View attachment 1148869

Beautiful knives, Charlie! Congrats! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The blade etch on the black micarta SFO is really cool, some sort of dragon...... best GEC blade etch ever maybe

I had a hard time choosing between the two, but ended up going with the jigged bone. Six months ago I would’ve just bought both, but lately a lot of my knife-buying funds have been reallocated towards fishing gear. :D

Beautiful knives, Charlie! Congrats! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fishing gear???:eek:;) You need to have a word with yourself about priorities ;):D

Mind you, fishing demands knives too:D:thumbsup:

I don’t really like dealer names etched on the blade, tang stamp is great, but not name etched on blade.

Some of the dealers names are fairly long... Will see how this works out. I will be surprised if GEC sticks with this. On the black micarta 93 GP knives posted they didn't want their name on the etch but was required due to new policy. Maybe some dealers will opt for no etch. I guess the blue camel 93 etch or no etch might lend a clue how this is gonna go.

I don’t really like dealer names etched on the blade, tang stamp is great, but not name etched on blade.

Some of the dealers names are fairly long... Will see how this works out. I will be surprised if GEC sticks with this. On the black micarta 93 GP knives posted they didn't want their name on the etch but was required due to new policy. Maybe some dealers will opt for no etch. I guess the blue camel 93 etch or no etch might lend a clue how this is gonna go.

Its a requirement from GEC going forward. We asked about no etch on our #12, but an etch was required. On the #93s, since it's a #93 thread, Gpknives picked a sweet one for their #93 for sure, the piasa bird is very cool on there.

Yes, if special etchings required then maybe Piasa birds, grizzly bears, and other things can be added to pretty things up a bit!

Nothing against ANY dealers here...not a fan of the etch. The dealer logos are actually keeping me away from some purchases. Why not just etch “Special Factory Order”...on the pile side.

Last edited:
I wish they would do an entire second run on these 93 Rams! We need some more! I could stand a few. Smooth lime bone, tortoise shell, green polished micarta, brown coffee burlap, desert Ironwood. All single blade of course.

Would you guys dig a Pemberton size Ram?
:thumbsup:

Back