2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

Where do you guys see a long pull?
Sorry for not being more clear. When I read his question I just "ASSUMED"o_O Black Mamba was saying he thought a long pull would look cool on this new up and coming knife. I found that funny because I loved the looked of the knife as soon as I saw it but emeditly thought I'd prefer a long pull myself. Of course it's all just a matter of taste.✌:D

The drawings I posted do not...but the drawing Charlie posted does and is a gag knife (read his disclaimer) :) On the first page of this thread is a picture of what it should look like without the shield :thumbsup:

Those drawings were all provided by Charlie b.t.w. I can't take any credit for those :) I might do some mock ups soon though just to scratch the itch.

thanx for heads up Darren!

I'm really liking Charlie's Lambs foot, the Rams foot I'm a little less clear on. Dad's issue clasp knife (UK military marlin spike, I'm sure most of you know the type) is a pretty broad blade but nonetheless remains a sheeps foot. So for me I'm thinking Rams foot is more marketing than 'new style'?
Still looking forward to seeing what it is though.

Something along these lines perhaps?

a2b44AS.jpg

I've seen lots of sheepfoot blades that widen slightly toward the tip, so they aren't all parallel. Coping blades all seem to be parallel, but they generally run smaller.

Though I am sure to get a Ram Foot if I can manage it, I am most interested in the Lambfoot SFO from this 93 production run. It has been a long time coming, with some folks waiting for far longer than I've even known about the pattern. A tremendous achievement and somewhat of a historic moment in a number of regards.

This is likely my most anticipated release from GEC to date. Congratulations to both Jack and Charlie! Their tireless efforts are seeing fruit at last.

Though I am sure to get a Ram Foot if I can manage it, I am most interested in the Lambfoot SFO from this 93 production run. It has been a long time coming, with some folks waiting for far longer than I've even known about the pattern. A tremendous achievement and somewhat of a historic moment in a number of regards.

This is likely my most anticipated release from GEC to date. Congratulations to both Jack and Charlie! Their tireless efforts are seeing fruit at last.
A great attitude, and I agree. I'll hope and pray that the original Guardians end up with the lion's share of the GEC/Waynorth Lambsfoot knives.

I am really looking forward to ordering #93 Lambfoot.
Ebony is already very promising and I in a hurry to discovering the color and treatment of Jigged Bone. This knife is really a great surprise. I knew Charlie Campagna liked this design thanks to the dedicated thread on Blade forum, but I didn't expect this launch.

This knife will also be a nice piece of history because of the Waynorth marking.

I'm also curious to see what the GEC team will create for the Ram Foot blade... I imagine it muscular at the tip... more Ram than sheep. :)

Back