2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

How about Foot in Mouth ? ;):D

A marginally wider Sheepfoot than the norm, well, Ram's are bigger than Ewes..:D Pretty similar to a GEC pattern whose name/No. I've forgotten..might have been a Farm&Field one, Hay N Helper? Can't recall ..

I hope no one takes this as an attempt at refuting or denigrating tradition, but I think that the Ramsfoot designation is a good thing.

The vast majority of definitions of a sheepfoot I've seen (actually I don't remember any that didn't, but I try not to use absolutes) have mentioned the spine being parallel with the edge. So yes, this blade shape is not a new design and it's been called a sheepfoot traditionally, but if a more discrete name can be used for this specific type of sheepfoot where the spine has an upward angle in relation to the edge I think it's a good development. It adds clarity without detracting from the traditionality of the design.

But again, I'm no expert and not trying to ruffle any feathers.

Last edited:
Jigging like this PLEASE GEC!?
CEB820C6-C134-4146-99DB-7D25B2715E34_zpsvsu8waat.jpeg

Would y’all be willing to share those places with the early reserve?

They're probably not a BF sponsor ... If I had to guess, I'd suspect those with SFOs in with GEC might have an early reserve going. I'm holding out for the Lambsfoot. :)

I wonder when we'll be recieving pre order alerts from Mike for these?

I predict that it will be on a weekday afternoon when my phone has to be silenced or on a day when I'm out of cell tower range. My batting average so far is very good. :) Still hoping.

I wonder when we'll be recieving pre order alerts from Mike for these?

Asked about pre ordering for the blue bone sfo, and it will be a drop.

I predict that it will be on a weekday afternoon when my phone has to be silenced or on a day when I'm out of cell tower range. My batting average so far is very good. :) Still hoping.
Pretty sure that reserve already happened. Mike changed things. If you want more info please reach out to him.
If you need help reserving a 93 I can probably get you sorted (send me a msg).

Pretty sure that reserve already happened. Mike changed things. If you want more info please reach out to him.
If you need help reserving a 93 I can probably get you sorted (send me a msg).

If this "new way" is akin to what he's done with past Charlie SFOs, then this is disappointing. I never received any notice.

But again, Mike has demonstrated that he cannot please everybody and I completely understand why. Not every solution fits everyone's needs. I do not have the time to go chasing down dealers, that is why Mike's typical early reserve system works so well for me and he receives the bulk of my new knife purchases as a result. If he has changed things again for perceivably higher demand SFOs, then I will simply have to be content with that. No sense getting irritated over things out of my control, I guess.

Pretty much everything that I was worried about happening with the looming advent of Charlie's announcement regarding a Lambsfoot SFO has occurred. Which is unfortunate but nothing that can be controlled really.

Last edited:
If this "new way" is akin to what he's done with past Charlie SFOs, then this is disappointing. I never received any notice.

But again, Mike has demonstrated that he cannot please everybody and I completely understand why.
I was bummed to not get a notification but also completely understand.

Back