2020 is coming...

Holy sh*t! The post was deleted because it had link to non BF dealer. Ok. Damn it took a lot of time to copy/paste the list of upcoming folders.
I'll post it again but without the link.
No pics, just the names and some specs. Don't ask me - I know as much as you do.

- Mini Tuff Lites are back with the new 4034 steel.
- COLD STEEL RANCH BOSS II FOLDER 4 IN BLADE STAG HANDLE
  • Blade length: 4 in.
  • Overall length: 9.25 in.
  • Blade material: SK-5
  • Handle material: Amber Bone Stag
  • Leather Pouch Sheath
  • Limited to 600 pieces
- COLD STEEL CLICK N CUT FOLDER 2.5 IN BLADE ABS HANDLE

• Blade length: 2.5 in.
  • Overall length: 6.5 in.
  • Blade material: 420J2
  • Handle material: ABS
  • Secure-Ex Sheath
- COLD STEEL SR1 LITE FOLDER 4 IN BLADE G-10 HANDLE TANTO PT also a drop or clip point model listed. Same specs.
  • Blade length: 4 in.
  • Overall length: 9.375 in.
  • Blade material: 8Cr13MoV
  • Handle material: G-10
  • Ambidextrous Pocket / Belt Clip
- COLD STEEL SRK COMPACT FOLDER 5 IN BLADE KRAY-EX HANDLE
  • Blade length: 5 in.
  • Overall length: 9.5 in.
  • Blade material: SK-5
  • Handle material: Kray-Ex
  • Secure-Ex Sheath
- COLD STEEL AD-15 FOLDER 3.5 IN BLADE G-10 HANDLE I don't know what is different in this model but the number is new 58SQB

Also more axes and some Brooklyn skull smashing sporting goods.

BTW the clip of the Air Lite looks very much like the one on Kershaw Blur and Leek. If its so it opens a lot of options from the aftermarket. I hope so. I'm already in love!

They have listed a "BLACK BEAR CLASSIC FIXED 8.25 IN BLADE G10 HANDLE" as well - is that the old Loveless sub-hilt design? Would love to see that having a comeback with a premium steel...
They used to make the Black Bear Classic in San Mai III steel with micarta handles. A very nice knife indeed and yes, it was based on the Bob Loveless design. Can't wait to see the G10 handle version. Do you know what steel is going to be used?

Satin finish Recons are on the CS folder page. Any chance this means they are no longer an exclusive, and generally available?

Satin finish Recons are on the CS folder page. Any chance this means they are no longer an exclusive, and generally available?

You mean CS's site, yeah? The listing itself still shows it to be en exclusive

How about an Eland lite. I love my Elands but I'd like a couple more to stick here and there.

They used to make the Black Bear Classic in San Mai III steel with micarta handles. A very nice knife indeed and yes, it was based on the Bob Loveless design. Can't wait to see the G10 handle version. Do you know what steel is going to be used?

Also would like to know what steel is being used for the new Black Bear Classic ?

Japan made or Taiwan ?

Estimated time of release ?

Thanks for the update !

Curious to see what the change is on the AD15

It looks like it is just black G10 handle scales—that is what is shown on a certain wholesalers website.

Not all of the new stuff is listed yet though too—just a little while longer.

Back