3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tradewater said:
I like the 6 better.

exactly. that one's not in the BK line-up either
We'll see what you think when you get it (brick).

WW - That fence surrounds the old Seneca Army Depot. When they built the depot in 1941, a bunch of white deer were trapped inside and, being more protected from predators and hunters, survived and the herd grew.

Google "seneca white deer" for the full story. They are not albinos, as their eyes are normal. They are just whitetails that have no pigmentation in their hair, etc.

Yep! I googled white deer last night and found them. Definitely not albinos. They had normal eyes. Really neat to just come up on them though. I'll show pictures when I get home

Also..... I'm now certified to compete in BladeSports :D

Having a blast this weekend. Competition is in the morning!

I'm taking pictures when possible, there's a lot going on so I don't have time to capture everything but I have plenty of pictures still.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekends !

Good Luck WW!!! I'm sure you'll do GREAT or at least ok or maybe just not get hurt........ well not hurt bad anyway. :D

snark

Tradewater - I agree that ESEE makes great blades just not so great handles. I got to check out their new Camplore at Blade and really like the feel of it. Not sure I'll get one but it's definitely a big improvement.

Oakley's standard issue program is good. I have been getting sunglasses and gear at almost half price for some years now.

Also..... I'm now certified to compete in BladeSports :D

Having a blast this weekend. Competition is in the morning!

I'm taking pictures when possible, there's a lot going on so I don't have time to capture everything but I have plenty of pictures still.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekends !

Good luck, be safe and have fun WW!

I can't wait to read about it!

Jeremy

Amanda and I went to a street rod run today and I saw this guy bombing around on this little rig. Yes this is a motorized cooler. Not sure of the horsepower on this bad boy but I knew I had to post this for you guys.

14941180625_530fcde3f2_z.jpg

Jeremy

In on 7 with a word that's not heaven but rhymes with it.

Wait. Not rhymes with "it" .......rhymes with heaven. You have to be careful with all the English grammar majors on here now.
I would like to be in a place where they end sentences in prepositions. Do you know where that's at?

My buddy sent me a link to www.govx.com that is supposed to be some big veteran discount place. Don't know anything about it and not promoting it but it seemed like it had some ok deals.

Good Luck WW!!! I'm sure you'll do GREAT or at least ok or maybe just not get hurt........ well not hurt bad anyway. :D

snark

Thanks bud!!!

I'll be happy with any of those outcomes lol

Good luck, be safe and have fun WW!

I can't wait to read about it!

Jeremy

Thanks bro!!

Im having a blast! I think anyone who really enjoys using knives would really enjoy this. And I'm not just talking about the cutting school and comp either... I literally seen hundreds of knives and swords today, got to see how they are heat treated, got to see how a Rockwell hardness tester works, seen a handheld machine that could tell you what kind of steel something is and it's makeup just by pointing it at the metal up close.. And much more!

My head is swelling from all the stuff I'm trying to learn lmao

Just got back from a restaurant bar that brews it's own beer, the floor in the bar was made of glass and you could see the beer being made under you, really cool. I had some black bear porter that was delicious.

Awesome! Thanks for asking! So far everything has been easy enough, I was a bit skeptical at first, being in advanced classes and also skipping a grade, but I'm doing fine.

The AP class is really funny though. The teacher stands up and tells us that it will be the hardest class we will ever take, that he is the best teacher in the school, and that we will learn more in his class than everything else in the entire school put together. So far what he said on the first day is holding true. :eek:

The homework is kicking my butt too. I have a 7 hour day at school, and a total of 3 hours on the bus. Then i have about 1-2 hours worth of homework every night. :(
Good to hear! Yea, homework sucks. Either try to get it done as soon as possible.... Or, I suppose you could just wait until the very last minute. It would be a good way to see how well you work under pressure. :D

It wouldn't be worth it if not for the girls.....:D;)
Booyeah! :thumbup:

Amanda and I went to a street rod run today and I saw this guy bombing around on this little rig. Yes this is a motorized cooler. Not sure of the horsepower on this bad boy but I knew I had to post this for you guys.

Jeremy
Those things are pretty cool! I've seen 3 around here or there. One was hanging from the ceiling of a bar, one was electric and the other was a little gas one like that. I see the practicality of a drivable cooler, but I think I want to try one of the bar stool karts.

Yea.... It's not supposed to do that. It might be a tumor.

[video=youtube_share;OaTO8_KNcuo]http://youtu.be/OaTO8_KNcuo[/video]

I've got the 3, 4 and 6 and really like all three. Great blades.

I don't have any ESEE's (well, the 14, kinda) but It can't hurt that they're made by Rowen. Got a 12 and a DPX HEST made by Rowen and both of those are outstanding.

Jeremy
That. Is. Awesome!
Plus, who cares what the horsepower is, especially when you're drinking and driving...around on your drinks.

Thanks bud!!!

I'll be happy with any of those outcomes lol

Thanks bro!!

Im having a blast! I think anyone who really enjoys using knives would really enjoy this. And I'm not just talking about the cutting school and comp either... I literally seen hundreds of knives and swords today, got to see how they are heat treated, got to see how a Rockwell hardness tester works, seen a handheld machine that could tell you what kind of steel something is and it's makeup just by pointing it at the metal up close.. And much more!

Just got back from a restaurant bar that brews it's own beer, the floor in the bar was made of glass and you could see the beer being made under you, really cool. I had some black bear porter that was delicious.

Sounds like a great time, WW. Looking forward to the photos when you get back.
Good luck tomorrow.
How's the family holding up?

Im actually considering trading my bk17 for a laser strike but I'm not sure

have you handled a laser strike?
I thought I wanted one until I picked one up...
Izy 2, Junglas, and 6 - covers pretty much all your bases.
but then, so would a BK24, BK 12, and one of the upcoming not yet in production blades...

Good to hear! Yea, homework sucks. Either try to get it done as soon as possible.... Or, I suppose you could just wait until the very last minute. It would be a good way to see how well you work under pressure. :D

Yeah thats why I wait, I'll have to remember that next time my mom gets on to me about doing my
homework :D

have you handled a laser strike?
I thought I wanted one until I picked one up...
Izy 2, Junglas, and 6 - covers pretty much all your bases.
but then, so would a BK24, BK 12, and one of the upcoming not yet in production blades...

Yeah I held one at SMKW and i really liked it but I haven't cut any thing yet, I'm going to use the 17 a bit more to see how I like it

Here's something you don't see every day...

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151373593085584" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151373593085584">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Vahe.Berberian">Vahe Berberian</a>.</div></div>

Well, THAT didn't work so well.... back to the drawing board, :(

Let's try this???:: Yeah, this works.... Buck 1 Hunter 0

www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151373593085584

Last edited:
I really like my 6.
Nice size. To me it's the best feeling esee of the bunch.

I got a candiru, izula, izula II and a 3... I want 4,5,6 and eventually a junglas...

I took a trip to REI and ended up getting a double next black and tan eno, pocket pal knife sharpener, 2 coffee camp mugs and a single shot coffee filter. I ended up just using paracord for straps.

I really feel bad for the people that commented that they lovedit that the deer mauled that guy. I would love to give each and everyone of them a tour of a slaughterhouse. I guarantee each and every one of them will either turn vegetarian or start hunting their own meat once they see the awful, disgusting and inhumane conditions of those places. People have become so disconnected. Its sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back