.45 cal pirate pistol/folder

Bruce and Tom, you make me happy! :D The nautical theme is fantastic. Aside from the skull, which absolutely freakin rocks, the anchor and scales are utterly cool. There's probably a lot more I haven't picked out yet. Can't wait to see the next pics. There's so much coolness bleeding off this thing my display is frosting over... Wow!

Here we go again. These are some teaser shots of the finished parts. I have them French Greyed now and can start assembling finally. I really like the grey finish because the only maintainance it needs is a shot of oil and wipe down. No bluing to wear off.

100_2646_edited.jpg

100_2647_edited.jpg

Here a couple more of the blade side

100_2651_edited.jpg

100_2653_edited.jpg

Funny how the gold doesnt show on the compass. Dang home shot pictures.

Man that thing is gorgeous. I can't wait to see it all put together. Seeing the progression of this thing has really been interesting and fun. Great thread and piece!

:eek: I think I'm going to quit making knives, how can someone make this. It is one of the most intricate tools a human being can do, yes there are rockets, magnificent buildings etc. but the detail, the design... Speechless..

This just sucks the breath out of my lungs, leaves me gasping. I'm so agog I can't even figure out how to swallow. Freaking absolutely stunning, Bruce. Man... We need a Smiley for "Blown Away."

Words can't best describe just how awesome that is Bruce, but I feel it would be even more incredible to hold it in your hands and study every minute detail!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Unreal..
What else can I say.

Back