.45 cal pirate pistol/folder

I can't wait for the final pics!

Bruce, I can understand (and fully sympathize with) folks like Destraal and Munky88. I feel the same way--a little. That's tempered by your admission that you really are just a human like the rest of us. ;)

More importantly I find your work to be inspirational and a huge kick in the pants. It makes me realize that I really need to step back, think things over, and make sure I push myself to improve--not just keep doing the same thing over and over.

I'm not just talking about knifemaking. ;) :D

I've said it before (I think. If not, I meant to) but it just makes me happy that there are people making things like this in the world, just for the joy of making a beautiful thing. Kudos, Bruce.

Gavin

I've said it before (I think. If not, I meant to) but it just makes me happy that there are people making things like this in the world, just for the joy of making a beautiful thing. Kudos, Bruce.

Gavin

Thanks Gavin. We Kansans need to stick together. I was born in Sedan Kansas. Ever heard of it? Spent the first 12 years in Olathe.

Bruce,
I am a little behind the curve here I have been following along but have been out for a while and this is my first peek at the finished product!
That is freeeeeeaaaaakkkkkkinnnnn insane!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup: I love how it turned out.
We have got some more smilies I can't find one appropriate to express how fantastic this turned out!

That shows some remarkable patience and skill to be able to produce something like that. How did you ever get started doing guns like this? Do you have any pictures of what would be your first attempt at doing something like that? It is such a thing of beauty I just can't believe it! It must be really hard to part with something you've put so much of your blood, sweat and tears into. Thank you so much for showing us that.

That shows some remarkable patience and skill to be able to produce something like that. How did you ever get started doing guns like this? Do you have any pictures of what would be your first attempt at doing something like that? It is such a thing of beauty I just can't believe it! It must be really hard to part with something you've put so much of your blood, sweat and tears into. Thank you so much for showing us that.

I snagged this off my website. Its the first one and was made in 2002 I think. It stores in a leather bound book safe entitled "War and Peace". It started a passion that cant be quenched.

warandpeace.jpg

OK guys, I put it back together for almost the last time (hopefully)
Here she is, I'm tickled pink. Oops forgot the ram rod in a couple of these shots. Oh well.

100_2661_edited.jpg

100_2663_edited.jpg

100_2666_edited.jpg

100_2669_edited.jpg

100_2674_edited.jpg

Can one shoot whilst the blade is out? It might be the pictures, or the hours of work I just got off, but it looks like the blade curves up into the shots projectory?

STELLAR WORK. This inspires me to spend thousands so I can have a lathe and mill. You may just be what Obama needs to restart this economy!

Amazingly incredibly perfectly breathtakingly beautiful....

Mr. Bump, as far as I see this is your best ever. I wonder do you think so too ?

jhgbx cuhgankjef bKJH GVY Ehw xbyugUYYGjhb ueghbfiweu xbnid jklsnxjsx. I don't know how to put that into actual words...

Back