940 Picture Thread: Show us those 940s!!

I like it. I tried copper pm2 scales a while back and it felt like a brick, these I really don’t notice at all. I have a copper bugout and this feels about the same, maybe a bit lighter.

I was sold on scales of the 940-1601 versus the other 940 models. But I couldn't help myself I still ended up tweaking the appearances a little with zirconium thumbstuds and titanium standoffs.

Where did you find thumbstuds?

this is going down... can't wait to get some completed :)

i-3brB6ZW-L.jpg

Brand new 945 is real nice, although personally I like uncoated blades. This black ceracoat creates friction when slicing through some mediums. Still, this is the first modern folder I've purchased in ~7 years, been interested only in traditionals the past while.

Y8Rg3rV.jpg

Brand new 945 is real nice, although personally I like uncoated blades. This black ceracoat creates friction when slicing through some mediums. Still, this is the first modern folder I've purchased in ~7 years, been interested only in traditionals the past while.

Y8Rg3rV.jpg

Hi jlomein, your Griptilian looks so awesome. It is like a griptilian and a yojimbo had a baby.

JonesE

Back