Back out in shop.. sweatin .... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I want to know is who the hell said I had stainless Neckers. I posted what I had and they sold. I can't pull knives out of my ass.

If that is the way to get feedback... it worked. Pretty sure you posted after those 2 neckers you had more coming in 3V I believe.. Just sucks that I had to make a bitchy comment to get a response. Anyway, I'll have an A2 necker up for sale soon, the micro camp I recently purchased is up. I am keeping a tanto I got from another forum member though :)

Enjoy your weekend people ;]

Trukeltrog is right.
I don't think J. has preference for any of his customers. He is not a machine you know.

BTW: I'm no pig, I'm a goat man.

Lol. And some knifemakers have disgruntled people on their forums. Cause they have taken all their money. And I get outed for not making enough knives. And not being able to change the chemical make up of the steels post production to suit your specific needs. Lol

Are you in desperate need for a stainless necker so you can turn around and sell it? None of my business but you seem anxious for a Horton but are selling two today. Just sayin. I offer you my necker for what I paid for it so pm if you are interested. I'll wait for new ones when the time comes.

Sloth357, I'm not sure I understand correct. CPM 3V is not stainless, right?

Might I add. I owe this man no. Knives and no money. And I have not taken orders since march except for special circumstances

laf. You misunderstood my PM, and now you are totally showing me why I'll avoid anymore of your knives.. jesus..

jesus-christ-superstar.jpg

article-0-09B51F7E000005DC-194_468x351.jpg

Edit:
Sorry, I was out of line with that pic.
Don't want to offend anyone.
I think Mr. president deserves some respect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back