Back out in shop.. sweatin .... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool J.

Im just afraid that with the lack of moonshine your blades might have triple chisel.....:D

5437cf78-ee6a-4b91-a6ee-7bf1854fbd12.jpg

Maybe you need yoga,pilates and some meditation and less of people who hassle you about not making enough knives.I can see you w/ a yoga mat and wearing a pair of leotards. LOL.....:D

I guess sloth357 is referring to the busse pigs and hogs....

how bout neckers in 10V and m390?

holy crap!!!

vagisil is in aisle 5

shop vac to get the sand out first is in aisle 35

babyruth is at checkout

go do it sloth...
-----------------------------------------------

J, keep up the awesome work man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm backing Mr. Horton on this one, althoght he comes out a bit uptight. :foot: I guess everybody who have done business with Mr. Horton knows how generous and bighearted he is. So with a added workload and crap from a customer I guess hes alowed to go on a rampage. We know you do your best.

I'll be even more patient after this. ( but I will envetually... get my uneven sawback )

(I will ! )

Keep up the good work Jeremy and don't waste energy on fools.

Last edited:
If it keeps you off the hooch and on track then yes. Rampage away. You are doing what many people in life have severe trouble doing. Keep up the good work. Alright ya'll. Off to NHRA. Have a good night.

Im confused........is someone unhappy? Did they ask J to make a dagger or something?

And look, i got Snody knives to sell if anyone is buying............yo, im just say'in..............

AHHHH, some more smoke.....i want to die...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back