Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Maybe I’m different but this is going well in the heat 90*F in the shade.... Actually not hot at all for East a Texas in June.

View attachment 1142050
Josh, if you're "different", then so am I! :D
Samuel Smith Taddy Porter was the first porter I ever had, and it changed my whole approach to beer! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'd gladly drink that winter, spring, summer, and fall (and breakfast, lunch, and supper). ;)

- GT

It’s over 90 degrees F here, too, which is unusual for the Bay Area this time of year. I’m finding this blended Saison to be quite refreshing, though:

ipBCTVbh.jpg

What’s a blended Saison, you ask? I was wondering that, too. Apparently it’s two batches of Saison with different characteristics that were then blended together. It’s mighty tasty.

The rosewood lambsfoot has been splitting duty with my buffalo horn one lately. A splendid knife.

It’s over 90 degrees F here, too, which is unusual for the Bay Area this time of year. I’m finding this blended Saison to be quite refreshing, though:

ipBCTVbh.jpg

What’s a blended Saison, you ask? I was wondering that, too. Apparently it’s two batches of Saison with different characteristics that were then blended together. It’s mighty tasty.

The rosewood lambsfoot has been splitting duty with my buffalo horn one lately. A splendid knife.

Looks like your peppers (look like peppers anyway) are enjoying this heat, my certainly are!

Josh, if you're "different", then so am I! :D
Samuel Smith Taddy Porter was the first porter I ever had, and it changed my whole approach to beer! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'd gladly drink that winter, spring, summer, and fall (and breakfast, lunch, and supper). ;)

- GT
Me too...reminded of the song Bluey Brink..
Who stayed much to late and came much too soon
At morning at evening at night
And at noon.

ipBCTVbh.jpg

O for the Saison on a hot Summers day..beautiful stuff.
20190610-153649.jpg

Looks like your peppers (look like peppers anyway) are enjoying this heat, my certainly are!

Good eyes! That's a Padrón behind the can and a jalapeño visible through the pint glass. They got off to a slow start with the cool spring, but they're doing well now with the heat. Glad to hear that yours are, too. :thumbsup:

Beautiful Barlow, Jack. And that beer is surprisingly good. Bought it once for my wife because she loves chocolate, but she took one sip and handed it to me. I loved it, and have bought it again.

Thanks Vince :) Did you buy it again for your wife?! :D ;) :thumbsup:

RALF and I enjoying some French pressed dark roast this morning.

WTnPDeX.jpg

Nice to see RALF Jeff :thumbsup:

I don't have a sweet tooth but this Honey Whiskey makes for some fine sippin'.
Honey of a little knife too!
LRRNgV4.jpg

That's the coolest Peanut Gary :thumbsup:

Maybe I’m different but this is going well in the heat 90*F in the shade.... Actually not hot at all for East a Texas in June.

View attachment 1142050

Great brew :thumbsup:

ipBCTVbh.jpg

Very interesting Greg :thumbsup:

Pure class Taylor :thumbsup:

Back