Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Agreed on both counts. They did such a great job with their jigged Delrin. I actually thought the little 808 below was bone until I started to clean it up. Just finished these two early this morning. Hence one more cup of coffee ha ha ha. Had to include a Before pic of the 834. Both of these from the flea/estate sale.
View attachment 1184303
View attachment 1184304

They look great. You certainly earned that second cup of coffee. :)

Speaking of coffee, @5K Qs, thanks for sharing another pic one from your vacation. I always enjoy your reports from your annual lake vacation. I feel like my summer wouldn't be complete without them. :)

From the "Made in America; Inspired by an English design" file:

jwCKpmXh.jpg

Last day at Float-Rite Park.

When I drive my shuttle bus at a local tubing park, tips usually take the form of small bills, cans of light beer, or the offer of bared breasts. The beer might sit over a year in my fridge. I won’t willingly drink Coors or Bud Light unless I can cover it up in a michelada. The boobs have to be handled with some delicacy, as there are a lot of ways that situation can go south. I use the bills to give cash tips to my servers.

Today was a little different. There was a respectable stack of ones and a mini-bar-sized serving of Crown Royal, not bourbon, and not my favorite, or even anything I would buy myself, but unusual enough to merit a mention and a photo-op.

The knives come out when tubes, lashed together with twine, need to be separated for loading.

A4266143-2B9B-4C71-8775-AE687CBB3D20.jpeg

Nice little fixed blade, Stuart. I'm also intrigued by any brew that claims to have bacon flavor!

+1 , bacon AND maple... :eek:

Two of my favourite flavours. :thumbsup:

Together,...not mine :)

Thanks, the small hunter is by Gary Cunningham in North Carolina. 6" OAL.

XRAldS7.jpg

9kFcDXx.jpg

VwS6rAy.jpg

The stout was very smooth and it is a breakfast = maple and bacon flavor (light) and brewed with coffee. It's from Brothers Craft Brewing Co. in Harrisonburg, VA, so I guess you can get a Hokie high from it (our daughter is a VaTech grad). I have two more to savor.
- Stuart

Back